48 Second Peptalk

The Club Hub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaewon, wake up!  Geez can you get up?!  CHAEWON-”

“WHAT!!” Chaewon threw the covers off of her, the army of blankets assaulting her childhood buddy, Go Yujin.

“AHH!! Vatmf va bhell manmpf-”

“What? Ugh, you talk too much, do you know that?” Chaewon grumbled as she removed the covers one by one, revealing what could only be described as a drowning squirrel gasping for air…

“What were you trying to say?”

“I was saying, ‘what the hell man, I was just trying to get you up’” Yujin glared at Chaewon for a moment before ruffling her hair and shoving her watch in her face, “It’s time for your first day of school.”

The raven-haired girl groaned. “Darn, I forgot that was today…”

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.  I promise I won’t leave you. And that’s not even fake, I can’t lie if I’ve been assigned to stick by your pessimistic side all day by the principal herself.” Yujin giggled as Chaewon rolled her eyes.  The older girl was obviously just trying to lift her spirit, but she knew that Yujin would never know how hard it is to be a transfer. Especially in the middle of the school year… after dropping out of high school previously… for reasons she can’t tell anyone… even though they’d all ask… because Yujin can’t shut ….

AH you’re overthinking this.  Yujin’s great, she has too many friends to count so make friends with one of those guys… or not.  Crap, you are pessimistic huh. Nevermind that… plan A: stick to Yujin’s side. If that doesn’t work out… plan B: cry.

“Perfect-ahp.” Chaewon immediately slapped her hands across .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter