Chapter 6

Beauty in the beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook open his eyes, he cant see anything it's too dark, and he feel like throwing up, he also feel so cold but his skin was so hot, also his head was aching so much. He can't remember what happened to him, he doesn't know where he is! He tried to sit up, only to make his condition worse, it feels like everyting is spinning.

"You're awake" a deep voice suddenly spoke up.

"W-who?" Jungkook stutter, and he was so confused. The voice was familiar at the same time, it wasnt.

"You shouldn't force yourself, just rest"

"wh-what happen? where am I? who are you?"

"Too many question, that I know later you'll going to ask again, so I will just answer it later, just sleep"

And the voice feels like a magic, he really did fall back asleep.

***

Jungkook can hear birds chirping and the wind that blowing softly at the leaves of the branches of trees.

He slowly open his eyes, he was lying on a bed, but he knows that it was not in his bed, he look around his surroundings, nothing was familiar, he doesn't know where he are.

He quickly sat up, which is not a good Idea because he suddenly feel nauseous.

"Don't you dare vomit in my bed" a deep voice said, then there was a tall man, that was wearing a full mask that covering his whole face, only showing his eyes, and a long black hoodie that's covering all of his body and there was something in his head, but Jungkook cant figure it out.

"w-who are you? where I am? what happen?"

"Like I said, you're gonna ask me that again"

"what do you mean?" Jungkook ask, confusion was visible in his face.

"Your in my room, you fainted yesterday in my garden, and now you have a fever"

"oh"

Oh.. oh

OH!

"You're the one that give me the blanket?!" Jungkook ask a little loudly, his head again hurt so much, he leans his head on the headboard for support, because his head suddenly feels heavy.

"Well, there's only me in here, so that's basically a yes"

"are you lonely?"

It was silent for a few moments and Jungkook knows he need to control his mouth.

"uhh, sorry, did I cross a line? I'm really sorry" He doesnt know why he said that, His blunt and straightforward yes but his not a insensitive person. Jungkook just wish he didnt offend the man.

"now it's clear, I'll will grab your breakfast" The mask man coldly said, and Jungkook thinks he did offend him. And when the man was gonna turn around he suddenly ask

"you didn't have answer my question"

This seem to get the other's attention, Jungkook thinks that if the man was not wearing a mask, his eyebrows was raised and there was a frown in his face too.

"which is? "

"who are you?" Jungkook was serious when he ask this, he knows his intimidating when his serious, but he didnt want to scare the latter, he just wanted to know his name.

It was silent, the other was staring straight at Jungkook eyes. Jungkok anticipated the word when he feel like the other was gonna say his name, only to be dissapointed and a little frustrated at the mask man's answer.

"I'm the owner of this castle"

"I mean what is your name?"

"do you have more any question? no? I will go now"

He's avoiding my question! Jungkook thought

"wait!"

Jungkook has so many question, like why did he help him up? what was really his name? why he was avoiding that question? why he was wearing hood and a mask. But Jungkook doesn't want to pressure him, so he just let it be, even if his mind was so confused.

"what?"

"sorry for trespassing, and thank you very much, for pretty much everything"

"Is that all?"

"Do you.. like what I've paint? you know the, the painting of your garden?"

The other was silent, but still unmoving from where he is standing, Jungkook thought the man was not gonna answer, so he continue what his saying.

"I know it's not that beautiful compare to your gar--"

"I-I love it, now, if you'll excuse me" The man stutter, and quickly left.

He's a total stranger but why does Jungkook feel like .. He already met that man?

He can hear the soft footstep of the man, and Jungkook make his body comfortable, which is a little bit hard, because of his aching head.

After a minute, he can see the man entering with tray that has a bowl, bread and water.

"Here" The other said, giving Jungkook the tray.

"Thank you" Jungkook said, smiling at the man. It was again silent, Jungkook was enjoying his food, the soup was good, then his eyes jump to the man that was silently sitting at chair near the bed his lying at.

"Can I ask you something?"

"I thought we are don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter