Chapter 4

Beauty in the beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can make his life longer" the witch smiled, her hand was on her chin like she was thinking while staring down at the beautiful baby at the queen's arms

"really?" the queen question, her voice filled with hope and eyes are shinning.

"please do" the king pleaded

"Are you not going to question me first, how will I do it?" the witch smugly said, smirked plastered in her face

"I do not care about that! Just please help my son! Please!" the king beg

"then give me your wife's heart"

"w-what?" the king froze at what he heard the witch had asked him to do.

"you heard me"

"I..I can't do that!"

"Please my king, do it"

"No! Is there anything else? I will do it! or can it be my heart instead?"

"ohh~ tempting!"

"no! my king your people needed you! I can do th--"

"oh shut it! So dramatic, I'm not that evil you know?" the witch sighed, she sit at the only chair in the little house.

"Then, what should we do?" The king asked, his nervous but still  he question it with seriousness in his voice.

"I can turn him into a beast"

***

The queen quickly sat up, tears and sweat dripping in her beautiful face. Sensing her queen's sudden action the King sat up too and worriedly stared at his wife.

"what's wrong?"

The queen wanted to ask the king if they ever went to a witch, but she may sound silly and the king maybe get a little angry at that so instead she ask

"Is there..Do we have a child beside Namjoon and Taehyung?"

but the question was still sound silly.

***

The birds are chirping outside and the sunlight was hitting his face. He slowly sat up from his bed, it's been one week since he last saw the raven haired boy, the beast was sad and dissapointed. Was Jungkook was the same with the humans with all promises but broke it in the end? he doesn't know, nor wanted to know.

He continue what he was always doing for the past, when he still doesnt know a certain boy, when the beast wait for a certain boy yo hop at his castle and show his bunny smile again, when his just alone.

The beast chest hurts, just thinking his going to be alone again.

It's been 7 years and a half, 6 months until the 4th of December comes there was a big circle at that and the beast doesnt know what occasion it was, but he knew it was the eight year of him since he woke up remembering nothing.

The beast doesn't know anything about himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter