Chapter 3

Beauty in the beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Taehyung is worried sick. He was back again in the forest and those men that was chasing them was been caught by the soldier that he bring with him. 

And he didn't know how to feel, because Jungkook was not with them, it means that Jungkook had escape, but where is he now? this forest was known to have a monster when the night came, and how childish it may sound, he doesn't want to risk his friend safety because even if the monster was just rumor there can be wolf or other wild animals that can attack and harm his friend.

The sun was already setting, even the glimpse of Jungkook was not present. Some of the soldiers saying they should go back, but the prince was not going to.

"My prince, your brother, the king asked me to bring you back to the palace before the nig--" The commander said, staring worriedly at the Prince; but the prince gave him a sharp glare making him stop what his about to say.

"Hoseok-hyung! I am not going back! not without Jungkook!" 

"but the king order us to do so, this forest was dangerous at night, we're not gonna risk your safety" The commander -Hoseok- said. He too was also worried at Jungkook, they've known each other when the boy first enter the castle and Hoseok was just a soldier. The kid was interested in weapons and fighting very unusual for noble kids who just want to play and have fun.

"See! you are the one that said it! It was dangerous! I have all of you here! Soldiers who were train to fight! Mens that have weapons! While Jungkook have no one! He wasn't even train to protect himself! but he risked his life for me!" Hoseok knows this, he knew how dangerous this forest was but he will not risk the Prince life. And also he trust Jungkook. He may or maybe not as train as him, but Hoseok knows Jungkook was fine. He may or maybe train the kid secretly.

"My prince, The king order us to bring you back" Hoseok said his voice held finality. 

"No! how many times I w--" When Taehyung looked at Hoseok he froze, the look of his hyung was scary, dark, not the usual happy one. He feel shiver run down his spine that make him shut up.

"with your consent or with force"

"what?!" Taehyung only whisper his still frozen when a handkercheif made it's way to his nose. It doesn't have smell but it's making him dizzy.

"I'm sorry Prince Taehyung" was the last thing Taehyung heard before passing out to Hoseok's arms.

***

Jungkook wish he bought his art supplies here, the view he was seeing was breath taking, the sun was setting, just above the garden and Jungkook can see it, in front of his eyes. It was a master piece. How the sun make the flowers more lively, more beautiful and he can't just explain what he was feeling. Euphoria maybe.

When the sun was out and the stars are visible and shinning just above Jungkook, it hit him, it's night already. He stand up and dusted his pants to remove some dirt that maybe in his pants when he sit down. When his done, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter