Just Admit It [Minho] Part 2

One-Shot/Two-Shot Series [SHINee]

Part 2~ ^^ I hope you all enjoy it~ kekeke

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV:

I saw ___ walk past the gym. As soon as she left, I took off. I had to get to Taemin's house before she got there. It's a good thing I tried out for the basketball team yesterday so I wouldn't be all sweaty and gross in front of ____. I should pick up some food along the way! chicken? no...I'll just run into Onew and he'll want to tag along...then I can't have any privacy with ____. I need her to admit it. To admit she likes me. Every other girl in the school has confessed to me, except for her, the one I like. no, this is way past just liking. It's no small crush; it's way past that. But I'm not quite sure if it's love yet. I'll find out tonight. I drive to Taemin's house and stop  at a small jewelry store to pick up charm bracelet i ordered with special engravings for ____. I really hope she likes it. On the way to Taemin's house I see them walking down the street, a few blocks away from Taemin's house. I should hurry so I can sneak into Taemin's room and act like I've been there for a while not expecting her...I flash her a nice smile! I'll do anything to get her to admit it already.

 

Your POV:

Taemin's acting weird. Did he break or lose something of mine? I swear if he broke my phone again... I mentally shook my head to stop thinking of that. I'm sure that's not the case. He seems nervous. Like he's up to something. This is perfect! I can mess with his head. hehehe~ "Hey, Taemin... I'm not sure what you're up to, but I'm going to find out, and when I do, you're gonna pay for it" I said with a joking tone but a sinister smile on my face. He looked at me and began to laugh. But it wasn't a normal laugh. It was a nervous, slightly high-pitched laugh. "W-what are you going on about?! I...I-I have n-nothing to h-hide!" he responded and then he tapped my shoulder and ran off, shouting "TAG! YOU'RE IT!" Typical Taemin. I laughed and chased after him to his house. Darn my shortness. If only I were taller and had longer legs. Then i would be able to outrun him!

 

Taemin's POV:

I'm gonna pay!? for setting her up with Minho!? Oh gosh, I'm going to die tonight. I better eat a lot at dinner since it's going to be my last meal. I can't not tell her...I should run for it. "TAG YOU'RE IT!" I shouted and then sprinted home. Minho should already be in my room by now, so running won't matter. I looked back to see ____ far behind me. hehe, she's so short. a 5'2" girl can't outrun me. I'm not as fast as Minho, but I'm pretty fast! I bet she wishes she had longer legs right about now! haha!

 

Narrator POV:

They ran back to Taemin's house and then went to the kitchen for a quick drink. 'Her hair is all messed up now' Taemin thought to himself. "Hey, ____, fix your hair, it looks bad." "What!? pfft, you're one to talk! look at your mushroom head! it looks like it got blown away by a tornado!" ____ said laughing. Taemin shook his head in a quick motion and passed his hands over his hair to fix it. "There, better. I bet you're jealous of how quickly I can fix my hair. Go to my room and get the hairbrush from the dresser and fix that mess you call your hair" Taemin replied smugly. ___ rolled her eyes and went up the stairs to Taemin's room. Minho heard the footsteps and sat on Taemin's bed, picking up a manga to read and seem casual. ___ entered. "....I....um..." was all ____ was able to get out before Minho flashed a cheeky smile that made ___'s heart skip a beat. She ran out of the room and into the kitchen. "Taemin, am I going crazy? I think I just saw Minho in your room. I didn't know he came over here..." you said awkwardly. Taemin called him down and Minho walked in to the kitchen a few seconds later. "See, you're not crazy. He's here" Taemin said, and went back to making a sandwich for himself. 'How can he say it so casually! He knows how awkward I feel right now and he's not doing anything! ah! Why is he here' ____ thought to herself. "____. We should talk. In private" Minho said. ___ just stared at him and followed him into the backyard (after Taemin gave her a big push to walk in that direction). ___ walked outside and stood next to Minho, looking at the setting sun since she couldn't look him in the eye. A few moments of silence went by.

"Just admit it" Minho said suddenly.

"...admit what?"

"You like me"

"W-what? Just b-because every other girl in school likes you m-means I have to like you too?"

"No. I know you like me. So just admit it."

"...N...no."

"Yes, admit it."

"N-no, I won't admit it, because it's not true"

"Yes, it is. I know it is and you know it, too. Just admit it."

"Why?"

"...Because I like you too."

"W...w-why me?" ___ felt her cheeks turn red. 'How could he ever fall for me' she thought? especially now that she was stuttering and making a fool of herself. 'bah! stop stuttering! you sound stupid!" she thought to herself.

"You're pretty, smart, talented, and you're not like the other girls. They all fall over me everyday shouting 'Oppa! Oppa!' and acting cute. Not that I don't like cuteness...they just overdo it..."

"So I'm the least annoying or something? Or I can't act cute? is that what you're saying?"

"No...that's not what I meant."

"What did you mean then?"

"Two years ago someone stole my heart. I haven't had the courage to speak to her until now. I'm finally looking at her. She's so beautiful. I want to steal her heart too. ___, will you let me steal your heart? Please admit it. Admit you like me too."

Minho pulled out a silver charm bracelet and placed it around ___'s wrist. She noticed that the heart charm had hers and Minho's initials engraved on it. She smiled at it and looked back up at him. "I like you" she said "a lot. You've had my heart since the moment I first saw you." Minho smiled and put his hands around her neck to pull her in for a sweet kiss. It took two years for both of them to finally express their feelings, and they were mutual feelings. Although this felt more than just liking. It was more than that.

Your POV:

I never knew he liked me like that. It felt good to confess, and I'm glad he felt the same way. I don't want to say it's love just yet. But I guess we'll see where this goes.  I smiled as he kissed me. His lips are so soft and smooth. Hopefully, instead of saying 'I like you', one day we'll both be able to say 'I love you'.

The End