Just Admit It [Minho] Part 1

One-Shot/Two-Shot Series [SHINee]

I'm just gonna this thing up into two parts, kay? kay~ -shot- lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You watched him play football with his friends as you sat on the bleachers, sketching out the football field for a small landscape assignment for your art class. You were never the athletic type, unlike him. 'He'll never notice me' you thought to yourself and sighed, then finished up your sketch and began heading down the bleachers to pack your books to take home for the night. The shortcut to your locker required walking through the gym, which at this time was mostly empty, which was perfect for you since you weren't really fond of running into people after school ended. You only had one friend at school, Lee Taemin. He was really nice and always gave you advice. He was also friends with Choi Minho, the quarter-back of the football team, and the point-guard of the basketball team. He was also the guy you have had a crush on since your freshman year of highschool. The first time you saw him, your heart started pounding and you felt light on your feet as you walked toward him, being dragged by Taemin who was going to introduce you to him. That day, the first day of your freshman year of highschool, was the only time you actually talked to him. After that, two years passed by, you're now a junior and he's now a senior, and you never talked to him after that one day. But why bother? he's never tried to approach you, so why should you approach him? It was better to just focus on your studies and work hard to get into art school. 'Just forget about him' you thought to yourself, every single day. 'Just forget about him'. But you never could.

Two years. It would be take two years before you two would talk again...

and you acted like a total idiot that day, and...he just smiled...

 

Your POV:

'Sweet baby carrots! Why is the gym full of guys!? muscled...sweaty...guys... ah! don't look! look away! look down! uhh...uhhhh just look at your ipod and scroll through songs. just....don't stare' I thought to myself. In my mind I was freaking out, I mean come on! hot sweaty guys running around for basketball tryouts! who wouldn't spazz!? Luckily, on the outside I appeared indifferent and in my own world as I walked by, staring at my ipod. Before I left the gym, I looked back, curious as to who was trying out this year. Obviously, Minho. I wasn't surprised. He didn't even have to try out if he didn't  want to. The coach loved him so much, he could get into any team he wanted to. Who wouldn't want him on their team. He was the most athletic student here. All the girls wanted him. All the guys wanted to be him. I let out a sigh as I exited the gym and walked over to my locker. "Hey ___! Wait up!" Taemin called out running towards me. I waved as he ran over and asked me if I wanted to go to his house to do homework and hang out. "Sure" I replied "I need your help on math anyways." He laughed and nodded, then waited for me to finish packing before we walked to his house.

Taemin's POV:

'She's probably gonna kill me when we get home and she finds Minho there. I don't know why he waited all this time to want to talk to her. I don't know why he wanted to talk to her at my house! aghh! If this doesn't end well I'm going to die tonight. They're both going to kill me!' These thoughts were racing through my mind as I ran down the hallway to find ____. I know she likes Minho...though she never really admitted it. But hopefully everything goes well tonight. Ah there she is "Hey ____! Wait up!"