You're the Song I Replay [Jonghyun] Part 2

One-Shot/Two-Shot Series [SHINee]

sorry the ending's a bit rushed...blame school~ -shot- ah, anyway, enjoy part 2~ ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'He knows Taemin!?' you thought to yourself as he led you out of the music room and to the cafeteria to get you some food.

 

Jonghyun's POV:

I wonder how long she was in the room watching me play...I hope she didn't hear my Replay song....

I totally messed it up!...whatever, it doesn't matter. We should focus on food now. I bet she's hungry.

and the food today is great! "I bet you're hungry. Pick anything, I'll buy it for you." I told her.

She blushed. Aigoooo~ she's adorable. I feel my heart skip a beat...If I completely memorize and perfect

Replay...I'll dedicate it to her...even if she's not a noona...oh! I'll replace 'noona' with her name! Jonghyun, you genius, you. hahaha

Oh, wait. she's saying something. Pay attention!

 

Narrator POV:

"I bet you're hungry. Pick anything, I'll buy it for you" said Jonghyun to ____.

You blushed and then after a few moments of looking at the food you looked back at Jonghyun

and said, "It's okay. I'm not really that hungry...Besides, the food here is really expensive."

Jonghyun smiled and said, "I promised Taemin that I'd take care of you. Price doesn't matter.

Pick whatever you want and I'll buy it." Once again, you blushed and then thought to yourself

'When did he make that promise...' Then you set your thoughts aside and gave into Jonghyun's

begging. Yes, begging. He was practically on his knees because he wanted to buy you something

so badly. People were staring and you got embarrassed so you shut him up by getting an apple and

saying, "Oppa, please buy this for me." The 'Oppa' part really made him happy. With a bright smile, he took the apple

and walked over to the register to buy it for you. While he left, a girl walked up to you. She wasn't nice...

'Hey, you! new kid!...what do you think you're doing talking to one of the most popular boys in school? You think

you can just walk in here and steal his heart just like that? I hope you're not that foolish. Leave right now and stay away from him

or you'll get hurt." with that threat, she walked away, being followed by her little clique of girls who were glaring at you the whole time.

You had forgotten that you were new. Jonghyun made you forget that.

You felt unsafe again. You could feel the cold, judging eyes on you once more.

While Jonghyun wasn't looking, you ran away to look for Taemin and go home...

or rather, your new house. It didn't feel like home. Home was back in the states, away from all this drama.

You found you're locker and opened it. You grabbed a few things and put them in your bag and then walked out of the school.

You figured Taemin was busy anyway. You could find you're way back home. 'I don't need anyone to take care of me. I'm not a baby...'

you thought to yourself as you walked down the block. As you were almost home you heard your name being called.

"___!!! ___!!" It was Jonghyun...running towards you with the apple in his hand.

You couldn't help but smile as he caught up to you.

As he finally reached you, panting from running so much, he said "Where'd....I....Why'd you leave?"

"Oh, I...I got distracted and then I realized the time and I had to go....sorry"

"It's alright. I'll walk you home" Jonghyun replied, smiling. He handed you the apple

and watched you as you took the first bite. It was the sweetest apple you've ever had.

You smiled as you tasted it and it caused Jonghyun to let out a laugh.

Embarassed and blushing, you said "What's so funny!?"

Jonghyun blushed and said, "Ah, nothing...Hey, we should go back to school, I wanna play you a song on the piano..."

You smiled and replied "I have a piano at home."

Jonghyun simply shook his head and lead you back to school and into the music room.

You were nervous about being seen with him by those girls, so you let go of Jonghyun's hand.

He turned to face you, confused.

You began to explain everything to him and he had a serious look on his face.

"Ignore them. They're just jealous because your'e prettier than them, and besides, they bully everyone...that's why I avoid them.

Stay near me and I'll protect you." You smiled at his reply and nodded.

He walked over to the piano and began to play that song that he had messed up earlier today, but he played it through completely.

and he replaced 'noona' with your name. His voice was so sweet. sweeter than that apple you had tasted.

He hit every note effortlessly and perfectly and your heart melted as you listened to this song that was dedicated to you.

When he finished it, he got up and you applauded. He smiled and walked up to you to hug you.

"I never thought I could fall so quickly for anyone. Then you came along."

You didn't know what to say.

Suddenly you heard Taemin's voice in the distance calling your name. He sounded panicked and worried.

You ang Jonghyun laughed and he said "I guess you need to go now...come back tomorrow after school, I'll sing for you again.

I'll sing for you everyday." You smiled and nodded and then said, "I'll come everyday. I promise."

He smiled as you waved goodbye to find Taemin and calm him down.

Walking back to the piano he began to practice the last part again.

You intended on keeping your promise. You're not telling Taemin yet,

but you are going to come back everyday to the music room to meet Jonghyun and hear his beautiful voice.

 

Jonghyun's POV:

She didn't notice when I messed up during the song. but I can't mess up again. I'll practice until it's absolutely perfect for her.

____. I hope my feelings reach you, and I hope you feel the same way as I do. You really are the song I replay.

____... I love you.

The End