Two

Like Me Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the bass vibrating through the wall echoed around the house. It was loud and every beat bounced from the walls to the people as they felt the vibration in their body. It was pretty slow in the beginning. They thought no one was going to come but around nine, the door bell kept going off and soon it was just open for anyone.

Hwiyoung was glad that the home was built on an acre and away from other homes. At first he didn't like because it was too far from school and other places but he adjusted and ended up liking his privacy.

It was a good thing that a few of Hwiyoung's friends came over to help him pack away the glass items. They even put away some picture frames. Dawon and Jaeyoon would tease Hwiyoung looking so adorable and cute with his parents.

Hwiyoung could feel his ears burning as they joke around. Everything went into his parents room and inside the closet. He made sure the room was locked as well. He didn't want anyone going in. Unless it was needed.

His home was getting full as people were walking around in costumes, drinking, laughing and having a good time with the music. He didn't really dress up though. He just put on his old high school uniform and got red food coloring for being a kid who got into fights.

Classic.

Dawon had his hair in dread locks so he dressed up similar to a gangster.

Rowoon and Chanhee dressed up as boys from the 1950's. Which they were able to pull off well, with their hair, ripped jeans and black jackets.

Taeyang dressed up as painter carrying around a paint brush and sketch book making it seem he is actually painting.

Inseong put on whatever making him look like someone who is minding their own business but he is looking for the goods.

Jaeyoon and Juho dressed up as hockey players with their padding on and jerseys'. They were definitely going to have a lot of girls talking to them.

Youngbin dressed his normal self but he was always busy shinning a toy car that he loves. Some though he was a kid and others thought he was just being weird.

Some people didn't even dress up but they were still having a good time. Some were dancing to the songs and somewhere outside around the pool standing on the edge not getting in. It's not suppose to be a pool party since Hwiyoung wasn't about to lend out his towels. He wasn't a hotel.

Hwiyoung was laughing and talking to Chanhee and Taeyang drinking only soda. They weren't allowed to drink yet but even if they did. Hwiyoung wouldn't since it's his home and he didn't want to be a drunk person if something happens.

He was actually responsible when it came to his family, home and friends.

Just when Hwiyoung turned his head to look around he saw a group of girls coming in different outfits and then there was one that caught his eyes.

He could feel the corner of his lips twitch turning into a smirk.

"Whoa! They look pretty!" Chanhee said looking at them and smiled. "Especially the girl with blue hair!"

"Wait.. that's Jeongyeon!" Taeyang placed his hand over his mouth. "Inseong is never going to get over her now!"

Hwiyoung had blocked out what his friends said. He did see the girl with blue hair but he was looking at the girl next to her.

Then he felt it again. His heart did a jump.

- - -

Tzuyu was standing with her eyes closed as Nayeon and Jihyo were fixing her wings in the back. Her hair had been done by Mina and Sana.

Jihyo stepped back for a moment and smiled. "Ok we need the finishing touch."

"Um... what? I thought I was already done?" Tzuyu asked opening her eyes and when she looked down all she was a white dress and white shoes to match with a little bit of heel. "As if I'm not tall enough.. can't I wear white flats?"

"Do you own any?" Nayeon poking her head to look at her from the side with a smile. She was wearing fake glasses since it went with her outfit. Tzuyu couldn't help but laugh as her friends were smiling at her.

A knock was heard as Nayeon went back to what she was doing and Jihyo went to open the door. She squealed as Jeongyeon entered the apartment and Tzuyu's mouth dropped.

"It's blue!" Momo called out as the other girls came out from the room.

Mina and Sana squealed as well looking at her hair. They all went to touch it and it was very soft and smooth.

"It's pretty and it fits you flawlessly!" Momo told her smiling as she circled around her and smiled. She then noticed her outfit and took a step back. "What are you supposed to be?"

Sana rolled her eyes and playfully hit her.

Momo flinched and rubbed her arm. "What?"

"It's not 'what' she is, but 'who'." Sana jumped on her heels and hugged Jeongyeon as she was smiling at her.

"She is supposed to be Romeo." Mina added looking at the girl in front of her.

Jihyo went to Tzuyu and placed something on top of her head. She smiled trying to push it down a little and smiled clasping her hands together. "And Tzuyu is Juliet."

Momo looked at Tzuyu for a moment and then back to Jeongyeon. It was like that for a few minutes until there was a knock on the door again and Dahyun along with Chaeyoung came in. They were in their outfits looking dazzling and cute.

Jeongyeon looked over to Momo and shrugged at her outfit. "I'm ok going like this. I don't feel like wearing a dress anyways."

"You're still going to get a lot of attention because of your hair regardless." Jihyo commented as she got Tzuyu to look at herself in the mirror.

"Um.. I'm going to be with Inseong and Youngbin probably most of the time." Jeongyeon retorted back rolling her eyes.

"You're going to leave poor Juliet alone!" Sana whined looking at her. "Don't be rude Romeo!"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung didn't understand her at first but they looked at Jeongyeon and Tzuyu and noticed their outfits. They were impressed that Sana came up with it. But Jeongyeon was rocking it with her hair because it really stood out.

If someone wanted to get technical, it wasn't the color blue. It did fall under the same family for the blue shades but it was sky blue and turquoise put together and with her pale skin tone it made her glow. If that was possible.

Jeongyeon sighed putting her hands on her gray loose sweater. "I'm not going to leave her alone. She is welcome to join me and them."

"Speaking of Inseong, as he confessed? I see the way he looks at you." Nayeon winked at her giggling with Mina and Sana.

"No and I don't feel for him that way. We are just friends." Jeongyeon got out her phone to check anything and she saw a text from him. He asked her when was she going. She texted back and looked at the girls. "Are we almost done?"

Tzuyu had been lost in her own world looking at herself in the mirror. She didn't recognized herself. She looked like a fairy princess. She smiled looking at herself and took a quick picture to remember the moment.

She wore a white dress that went past her knees and just above her ankles. She had the white dress shoes but she wanted to take them off and feel comfortable. So before left she was going to put on some white low top converse on and she can be comfortable. She didn't mind the heels but not today, she is already tall.

She saw the double wire crown on top and smiled as it had white beads on it as it made the outfit fun and the wings were a nice touch. If people didn't think she was fairy princess they will guess an angel.

Jeongyeon came to her and smiled. "You like it huh?"

Tzuyu nodded quickly at her. She saw her attire and gave her a smile. It was actually simple too. She wore a gray loose sweater that was see through and her black tank top hugged her figure along with her matching black pants and boots. "Are you sure, you're ok with being Romeo?"

Jeongyeon nodded at her. "Yeah. I actually didn't complain when Sana and Mina suggested it. It's simple, comfortable and I can make lots of girls second guess themselves."

"You're bad!" Nayeon came upon hearing Jeongyeon. "Well if you end up dating a girl, I'm first ok?"

The three laugh at the comment and were practically done for their outfits. Tzuyu went to her room to change shoes and that made Jihyo whine to make her go back and change but Nayeon got in the middle telling her it was fine. Tzuyu needed to be comfortable in her way.

All nine girls left and headed out for a good time.

Hopefully nothing turns out bad because usually at any kind of parties, they do.

- - -

Hwiyoung didn't take his eyes off the girl with a crown on her head with wings attached to her dress. He saw her smiling and laughing with Jeongyeon and thought something else but Inseong was there as well. But the more he stared at her, he felt like he had seen her before.

He just couldn't remember where.

Her chocolate brown hair was down but it was also up behind her head making her outfit look even better. He took his eyes off her for a moment and let his eyes scan around the room for the other girls she came in with.

One was wearing a school church looking uniform with curls and glasses.

The other next to her wore a red long turtle neck sweat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter