Three

Like Me Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwiyoung wasted no time when he went into the pool. He felt his chest tightening not letting him breath properly. He swam underwater with his eyes open and the chlorine was stinging his eyes as he left them open.

Tzuyu was trying to swim up but the pressure of the water the made it harder to move and everything felt like a nightmare. She felt like she was moving all over the place trying to reach the surface but she didn't know which way.

Tzuyu was crying inside and wished she could stop spinning and be out of the pool. She couldn't see since more people were near her and she didn't know how long she could last.

Arms wrapped around her waist pulling up to the surface and she gasped coughing out to get some air into her lungs. Her vision blurred and she heard someone call out her name. But she only ignored it and wanted to be on the ground.

When Hwiyoung reached the lower feet he turned Tzuyu around and carefully swept her off her feet as she automatically wrapped her arms around his neck. "I got you Princess."

She heard the nickname and her heart was pounding hard and fast. Not because of the nickname, but because of being in the water and she wished he didn't have to witness that. She whimpered in his arms and hid her face into his neck.

He heard her make a sound and he felt concerned. He went to the steps and got out and carefully placed himself on the ground telling people to move to make room.

"TZUYU!" A high pitch voice came and checked on her. "Are you ok?"

Although, Tzuyu didn't want to release the person who saved her. She didn't want to be around anyone for that matter. She kept her eyes shut and her face hidden for her friends. The voice belonged to Nayeon but she didn't want to look at her.

Hwiyoung still had her in his arms and he smiled at the girl with glasses. "I'll take her inside and give her some dry clothes. "

Nayeon looked at him for a moment and nodded. "Make sure she is ok.. she fears the water."

Upon hearing that, it made sense why she was still clinging onto him. He felt bad knowing he wasn't there in time before she fell in. He nodded to her and carried to his room. He took his time as he got stares from the living room. He saw Taeyang and Chanhee making faces with smirks on their face.

Hwiyoung rolled his eyes and took one step slowly so he didn't fall back. He went down the hall before reaching his room. Inseong came out from one and saw the younger boy. "What happened?"

"She fell into the pool." Hwiyoung stood at his door but he gestured Inseong to open it for him. "Close the door."

Inseong did was he was told and he smiled shaking his head. He couldn't believe that his friend was smitten by one girl already and it was usually rare. Hwiyoung didn't know what he wanted and when girls spoke to him. He would keep the conversations short. He didn't seem interested in anyone but tonight was different.

He was giving attention to one girl.

Hwiyoung let out a sigh as he entered his bathroom and carefully placed Tzuyu on top of the counter. He still felt the tight grip around his neck coming from her arms. He let out a chuckle. "It's ok, you're safe."

Tzuyu wasn't sure until she opened her eyes and saw Hwiyoung standing in front of her soaked. He smiled her friendly and she slowly let him go. She didn't know why, but she felt safe in his arms. "Sorry.."

He couldn't help himself now. He reached up to cup on side of her face and put a strand of hair behind her ear. "I should be sorry, I took a while to come find you."

Tzuyu felt shivers down her spine as he sweet talked her. She liked it as it made her heart flutter but it probably wasn't going to happen again after tonight. She should just enjoy what she can have tonight. She looked down breaking the eye contact.

Hwiyoung released her face and went to the side and grabbed a towel. He opened it and wrapped it around her. He started rubbing her with his hands up and down. "I'll be right back with some clothes. Don't go anywhere."

This must be his home.

Tzuyu nodded as she hugged the towel closer to her. She gave him a friendly smile and watched him leave the bathroom closing the door.

Stop doing that heart!

What is wrong with you!

She closed her eye mentally fighting with herself as she felt her heart wanting to explode any moment. Why was this one boy giving her so much attention and why was it making her heart jump many times?

It was crazy, they hardly knew each other and as much as she liked it. She didn't want him to stop but she didn't know how he felt.

Hwiyoung quickly went to his parents room getting a few things and locked it going back to his room getting one of his shirts and sweats. He opened the door and saw Tzuyu in a trance. He smiled seeing her look fragile after what happened and wished he could do something to help. He had never met someone who fears water. It was a first.

He cleared his throat getting her attention. She looked at him and looked at what he had in his hands. "I uh... went to my parents room and got something for you from my mom."

His mom?

Why?

She saw him place the stuff next to her and she saw woman's underwear and a bra that could be her size. She felt heat going to her cheeks and looked back at him. "I... can't... that's --"

"Do you want to stay in wet clothes?" He retorted back with a smile growing on his face. "Just until your clothes is dry."

Tzuyu didn't have much of a choice. She nodded in agreeing and slowly moved herself to get off the counter. Hwiyoung saw her moving and he went to her aide putting his hands on her hips. He saw her look at him with a gasp and placed her arms on his shoulders as he moved her down to the floor.

He smirked seeing her look at him.

Even after falling in the pool, she is stunning.

He had never paid attention to anyone before. It was a first. He just brushed them off and always thought girls were complicated. He didn't want drama. But this one girl was making him do things he has never done.

For some reason, he liked it.

"I know this is a little late but..." He whispered in front of her as she was looking at him and somehow the tip of her fingers were slightly brushing the back of his hair on his neck. "What's your name?"

Tzuyu couldn't help but laugh out loud. She couldn't believe that had gone passed her. They had been talking and they never did introductions.

Her laugh is so cute.

The smile on her face made her glow for some strange reason and he liked seeing her that way. Being happy on her own.

"Chou Tzuyu." She said to him as she looked at him waiting for him to make a comment like most people do. Her name isn't that hard.

"Sueyu?" He repeated her name making sure he said it right. She shook her head knowing he didn't. "Ok, ok, Jo Zuyu?"

Again she laughed shaking her head. It was funny hearing him try to say her name. She looked at how close they were and bit her bottom lip as she remembered something. "Jayoo, is my Korean name."

He laughed hearing that. "That's so much eas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter