One

Like Me Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another long week and thankfully it was a Friday, which meant a two day weekend to just relax and be a little lazy.

Unfortunately, some weekends were never free for Tzuyu, she was on an exchange program this semester and she was studying in South Korea for the year. So far she enjoyed it and she made plenty of friends that could last her a life time.

Her roommates, introduced her to other friends and in that total it was nine girls including her.

Three were Japanese and the rest where Korean and she was the only Chinese one.

Tzuyu was finishing up her notes in the library for the day since she was out during the week and she had to collect them from the teacher who was willing to let her borrow it for two hours. Most teachers didn't care if you missed or not, everything was on your own time and then were some who made exceptions to help out the students.

She packed her things and left the library.

This weekend, she was going to look over her notes and quiz herself. She was a hard working student since it was only way her parents would allow her to come. She couldn't fail or else it will look bad.

She walked out of the building and was looking at her phone scrolling through a group chat message that she was in with her friends. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were wanting to go out this weekend for some girl time.

But Nayeon mention that there is always a party on the weekends and they should wait until the word is spread around.

Tzuyu shook her head with a smile knowing how the young ones could be impatient. But she was also the same age but surprisingly she was becoming mature for her age. Probably because she is an only child and her parents always guided her.

She felt lucky knowing she had girl-friends that were older than her. She felt like she gain about eight sisters and they all had different personalities.

Just when she looked up to see where her feet had taken her, she felt something hard collide with her. It took a split second for her to close her eyes and hold onto her phone tightly in her hands close to her chest.

She heard him chuckle and others were laughing as well.

"Nice catch man!" One spoke as the others continued to laugh.

"Let's go! You know how impatient Dawon is." The other spoke leaving his friend alone.

Tzuyu opened her eyes quickly and gasped taking a step back. But when she did, she stumbled back and bumping into another person. She turned and then took a step forward and bumped into the same person again. "Oh my gosh!"

The boy chuckled again at her and held her waist, holding her from moving. It was the end for most classes so where they were standing, it was packed and it took at least five to six minutes before it became empty.

Tzuyu looked up at the boy standing in front of her and he smiled showing his teeth with a bit of his gums.

He has a gummy smile.

That's when heart did a jump.

She didn't want to think of it as she looked away for a moment and tried to get her mind distracted for the time being.

How much longer?

The boy looked over her shoulder and saw his friends nudging each other as they stared at him. He knows he doesn't have to help her out, but he did it anyways. It was as the least he could do since she was in the middle of traffic jam with people.

Tzuyu stayed in her place a little longer than expected but she let her eyes wonder up to him and saw the bump of his adams apple and when it bobbed she could feel the heat going to her cheeks.

Stop it Tzuyu!

She closed her eyes and stopped for making a fool of herself. That's when she felt the pair of hands not touching her anymore. She quickly snapped her eyes opened and saw the person in front of her with his hands in his pockets. "Watch where you're going next time Princess."

With that, he left walking back to his friends as they all made jokes to him. He pushed them away making them stop.

Just before he got further, he turned around and still saw the girl in the same place. He couldn't help but notice her tall figure for a girl. But he thought was flawless and how her denim skinny jeans hugged her legs all the way up to her waist.

He saw her chocolate brown hair to the side as it was braid cutely and that's when she turned around. He blinked for a moment and gave her a smirk before turning away.

See you Princess.

Tzuyu had no idea what happened but it made her heart jump and that's not suppose to happen. Her parents were clear on her dating if she came here. For that matter, she was going to go back home once the year was up and she couldn't get attached to anyone. It wouldn't be fair to them.

When she told her friends, Dahyun and Nayeon were sad for a day because they didn't want to see a good friend like her leave.

But it didn't mean they couldn't come and visit. So that was a plan in process to happen.

It was enough daydreaming for Tzuyu as she closed her eyes and remembered where she was going. Back to the apartment she rented with the other students for the program.

Thankfully, before she met Dahyun and Chaeyoung, she had met her roommates that had been in Seoul for a while and knew a lot and that helped her out.

Hirai Momo was a cute and quiet girl who got along with everyone nicely.

Myoui Mina was also cute and quiet so it made studying in the apartment perfect when they needed quiet.

Minatozaki Sana was the cute bubbly girl always ready to try new things and enjoyed having fun.

Other than that, Tzuyu enjoyed living with her roommate that were also her friends. The only rule that was important was no boys over. They didn't want to see any socks on the doors.

- - -

Dawon groaned as he stretched out his arms and legs from sitting on the chair. "How much longer!"

Jaeyoon looked at his watch and hummed. "Just a few more."

Inseong sighed looking at his phone and frowned. "Have you guys spoken to Jeongyeon?"

The two boys shook their heads looking at him.

"Trouble in paradise?" Dawon asked looking at with a smile.

Inseong glared at him. "Shut up.. it's not like that."

"Right." Jaeyoon scoffed rolling his eyes. "You like her but she doesn't feel the same."

Inseong closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. "Thanks for that."

Jaeyoon shrugged his shoulders. "Look, I know she means a lot to you but let it go."

Inseong stayed quiet since his friends were right. But that didn't mean she could change her mind. They have been friends for a long time and somewhere along the way, she crawled into his heart and he has been wanting to confess but one day she made it clear of them just being best friends. That pain never goes away.

"There they are!" Dawon sat up in his chair and smiled waving them over. "It's about time!"

"Have you ever thought that maybe you were a girl in your past life?" Taeyang joked as he sat down next to Inseong.

"Shut it Taeyang!" Dawon gave him a glare.

"Took you longer than expected." Inseong put his phone down and looked up at the other two sitting down.

Juho smirked and nudged Hwiyoung. "This one was saving a pretty girl from being crushed in the traffic jam."

Hwiyoung rolled his eyes and looked around the table. "I couldn't just leave her there when she was bumping into people. It's better for us to stay in place until it clears."

"Awwwh your such a gentleman." Jaeyoon put a hand over his chest. "Everyone should take notes."

Again, Hwiyoung rolled his eyes ignoring the comment.

"So what's going on?" Juho asked looking around the table as his eyes caught three other people with food on their trays. "Here comes the rest."

A few of the boys turned around and saw Youngbin, Rowoon and Chanhee coming along with smile on their faces. Once they sat down and everyone got settled with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter