Chapter 5

DRUNKENNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

(Bang Yongguk)

“Yay! Before you go to work don’t forget my morning skin care routine” Himchan who is busying looking himself in the mirror while Yongguk trying to process what the hell is Himchan talking about. “What did you said?” Yongguk look at Himchan curiously, “My morning skin care routine, you know cleansing, toner, moisturize, sunscreen, eye cream, and the primer before you put some makeup” Yongguk feel like a rock just hit him when listening to the Himchan skin care steps. “Why do I need to do that?” Himchan hands on hips, “Because you are inside my body and I don’t want when we turn back to normal and found out my skin is rough or whatever it is” Yongguk pinching his bridge of his nose. “Can you exclude today? When we got home later you teach me?” Himchan pouts, “Fine but you need to wear cleansing, toner, moisturize, primer and so makeup…” Yongguk press his lips tightly, “and wear something stylish” Himchan pinching Yongguk arm, “Ouch~ Okay Okay you are the boss” Yongguk put his hands up.

“I don’t think my job will be hard for you since you used to work at Coffee Shop too” Himchan trying to find stylish clothes for Yongguk from Yongguk’s Closet. “And You clothes collection is ugly” Himchan making a disgusting face, “I’m very sorry for my test of fashion” Himchan sigh, “Well what you wearing now is not that bad too, I guess we will have to shopping abit later” Yongguk shake his head. “Never thought you still diva after a year without contact” Himchan smirk then wink to Yongguk, “Surprise right” Yongguk nods. “By the way, let me drive you work, so next time you can go by yourself” Yongguk look at Himchan who is looking at the mirror.

After arrived at kindergarten “I will pick up you today” Yongguk take out his phone and give it to Himchan, “you will use my phone and I will use my phone” Himchan give his phone to Yongguk, all people you know inside, so don’t worry much” Yongguk said goodbye to Himchan and then drive away to Himchan’s workplace.

“Here we are” Yongguk take a deep breath, his go into the coffee shop, “Good Morning Hyung” Yongguk surprise with the greet by a tall boy, “Waeyo hyung?” the tall boy lauging, Yongguk look his nametag, “Nothing, Zelo ah” Yongguk take a breath, “Just don’t surprise me next time” Zelo laughing, “Hyung thinking too much” Zelo get back to wiping all the table.

It was went well that day until Himchan’s little brother come to see him for lunch, “Hyung, don’t forget on friday you have appointment on 2 pm, I was not there to accompany you” Jongup chewing his food while looking at Yongguk. Yongguk look at Jongup curiously, “What appointment?” Jongup stop chewing, “Your hospital appointment” Yongguk thinking that Himchan never like go to hospital except when his sick. “Ah hyung, don’t tell me you forget, you have appointment every month since your accident last year” Yongguk dumbfound when heard Jongup words.

 “It’s okay hyung, I will remind you again on friday” Jongup continue eat his food while Yongguk trying to figure out what accident that Himchan involve.

When Yongguk pick Himchan up from kindergarden, “How was your first day as Yongguk?” Yongguk look Himchan who is busy wearing seatbelt, “It’s was not bad at all” Yongguk nods, Himchan look Yongguk, “Yongnam come to school today” Yongguk nods, “He asked if you could join family dinner” Himchan can see Yongguk gripping steering wheel tightly, “I just want to ask your permission since I’m inside your body” Himchan find it’s hard to talk to Yongguk about family matter. He only know Yongguk is not in good relationship with his father, “Don’t go” Himchan look at Yongguk, “Just don’t go” Himchan nods.

“How was your first day as me?” Himchan prepare each skin care to teach Yongguk while Yongguk already want to give with Himchan tips of skin care. “It was fine, your little brother come have lunch with me just now” Himchan nods, “He sometime like that so just bear with him while we figure how to exchange our body again” Yongguk nods, “I’m okay actually since it’s been awhile we have lunch together” Yongguk words make Himchan surprise.

Yongguk realize what his said, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean anything bad,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter