Chapter 3

DRUNKENNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

“Hyung” Daehyun sign while looking at Yongguk who are almost finished drinking 2 bottle soju, “I feel like our heart is so far away” Yongguk gripping the soju glass tightly, “Yet I cannot hold him” Yongguk sobs.

“Hyung, sometime there are things we need to let it go” Yongguk wipe aways his tears, “But the things is I don’t what happen a year ago” Daehyun sign, “fine, now you need to stop drink, it’s cannot solve problem” Yongguk put the glass down, “let go home, I will pay the bill” Daehyun leave Yongguk alone to pay their meal bill and then they both go home. Yongguk slowly step inside his house, “I will see you tomorrow” Daehyun walk away after seeing Yongguk going inside. Yongguk slowly make his way to the sofa. He let himself lay on the sofa, close his eyes.

Yongguk slowly open his eyes while his hear a sound come from somewhere, his slowly and silently walking through the sound, and then his saw some kind a long ears baking something. Yongguk slowly tap the ear, “what are you?” Yongguk look at the bunny wearing a red gas mask. The bunny look at him and bow, “Hey my name is shishimato” Yongguk blank while eyes still staring at Shishimato, “what are you?” Yongguk trying to Shishimato ears, “I’m a bunny” Shishimato blinking, “Yeay I can see that but you look weird” Yongguk bend down to look at Shishimato face, “I’m from Matoki plant” Yongguk trying to process the information, “Btw I’m baking some cookies for you” Yongguk look at the cookies, “It’s fortune cookies” Shishimato nods, “Why are you here?” Shishimato climbing the chair and then place the cookies on the table, “Someone sent me to you, you are Bang Yongguk right?” Yongguk nods, “I don’t know why they sent me to you but all I know is to bake you this” Yongguk blank again. “Baking me fortune cookies?” Shishimato nods. Shishimato pull Yongguk sit down. Yongguk take one of the cookies, break the cookies and then take the paper the cookies.

‘True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs. When you’ve suffered together, cried together and laughed together’

“What what that means?” Yongguk look around and saw no one, “Where is that thing go?” Yongguk shrug and start to eat the cookies but the moment later Yongguk feel everything turn black.

Alarm phone that make Yongguk wake up, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter