Chapter 4

DRUNKENNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

(Kim Himchan)

“Why do I have to wear this?” Himchan look himself at the mirror wearing the suit that just been given by Yongguk early, “Because we are now exchange body and you have to be me, I’m teacher what you expect me to wear?” Yongguk sigh while rolled his eyes, “I know but I look like a grandpa with your body” Himchan pout while Yongguk glare at Himchan, “I’m so sorry for having a grandpa body” Yongguk sigh, “Btw let me drive you work, so next time you can go by yourself” Himchan nods, his look for the last time because take all the things Yongguk give for the class today.

On the way to Yongguk work place is really quite, Yongguk start to talk “Today ask them to draw their favourite animal, later you just give me I will check it” Himchan nods, “Anything special you will do today?” Himchan look at Yongguk, “Just work like usual” Yongguk nods, “I will pick up you today” Yongguk take out his phone and give it to Himchan, “you will use my phone and I will use my phone” Himchan give his phone to Yongguk, “all people you know inside, so don’t worry much” Himchan nods, “Here we are” Himchan look outside.

“Here?” Yongguk nods, Himchan take a deep breath and then take all his things and get out from the car, “You will be fine” Yongguk wish Himchan good luck before start to drive to Himchan work place. Himchan slowly walking to the building, his look around, “Good morning Mr Bang” a young women around their age greet him, “Good morning…” Himchan look at the women nametag, “Miss Song”  Jieun giggle, “Don’t forget today the meeting” Himchan nervously form a smile, “Okay” Himchan sigh after seeing Jieun leave, ‘what meeting?’ Himchan curiously while finding his class, ‘Sakura… Sakura…and found it’ Himchan smiling proudly and then slowly take a look inside the class. “Good Morning Teacher” all 20 students stand up and greet him. “Good Morning” Himchan take a deep breath, “How you all today?” Himchan look all his student, “We are fine” Himchan smile to all the student, “Well let’s start our class, did you guys bring your colour?” all student show their crayon, “so you guys will draw your favourite animal, so now tell me what you favourite animal” Himchan look at the student who is busy answering the question then didn’t realize the past attack him.

“gukkie, among all animal in this world why you like tiger the most?” Himchan look Yongguk while showing his old tiger doll, “Hmm you wanna know?” Himchan nods, “Like really wanna know?” Himchan nods again, “Really wanna know?” Himchan hit Yongguk with a pillow, “Yay!” Yongguk laughing, “Okay Okay I will tell you” Yongguk hold Himchan hand, “Because when I was little, I was so shy even making friend, I cannot talk until I was 5 years old, my family thought I was mute, Tiger was only friend that I have that time” Yongguk show his gummy smile to Himchan, Himchan nods, “Well that not bad at all” Yongguk look at Himchan, “Well sometime people are hard to trust too, so I think it’s not bad having this tiger as your best friend” Himchan giggle follow by Yongguk.

“Mr?” a curly boy standing in front of Himchan, “Yes?” the entire student look at Himchan curiously, “we asking teacher what you animal you like?” Himchan nods, “I like Tiger” Himchan pat the curly hair and look at the boy nametag, “why?” The boy named Jun Hong look at Himchan, “sometime animal can be our friend, just like tiger” Himchan smile, “Wow the big big tiger used to be Mr Bang best friend” Himchan laughing, “I have a tiger doll, he has been my bestfriend for so long” Himchan smile, “Now I want to draw your favourite animal and then give it to me after you finish, okay?”

“Okay!” the entire class, Himchan take out the sketches that Yongguk asked him to stick it on display board, Himchan look at each paper, ‘The Important person in my world’ Himchan look at the each paper and curious about Yongguk’s student, ‘I could just ask him later’.

After the class, Himchan make his way to coffee machine inside teacher restroom, ‘That’s not bad at all, at least the student listen to me, maybe because it’s Yongguk’s student after all’ Himchan take his coffee, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter