Chapter 2

DRUNKENNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

It’s been a year since Himchan leave Yongguk yet in a year Yongguk cannot remember what happen the last night their together, ‘did we fight? Did I say something that night?’ Those words keep repeat in his mind.

Yongguk sit on the café that Daehyun own silent, a coffee mug place in front of him then a hand smack his head from behind, “heyyo” Daehyun approach Yongguk and take a sit in front of Yongguk. “So you will be there right?tonight?” Yongguk nods, “You seems so busy nowdays, so good to see you back performance again on the stage together with me” Daehyun show Yongguk his happiness smile while Yongguk look at his expressionless.

“Yay don’t give me that kind of look, it’s hurt me” Daehyun touch his chest while fake sobbing. “Yeah whatever” Yongguk take a sip of coffee, “I will performance when I need it, because I have another things to do such as marking paper” Daehyun pout, “Alright alright, you will be there?right?” Yongguk nods “I heard tonight someone having a birthday party, that will fun, I was out of idea what song should I sing” Yongguk sigh, take a look at clock, it was 4 pm in evening, “Well if you excuse me, I need to go home, prepare myself of my tonight performance” Daehyun pout, “So quick? Alright but don’t forget our performance tonight” Yongguk wave while walk away, “he just left his friend like that, how cruel his can be” Daehyun pout sadly, “get back to work before I give your cheesecake to other co-worker” Daehyun glare at the person who is his friend named Boo Seungkwan who is now standing beside him while hand on his hip, “Another cruel people” Daehyun take the Yongguk mug while make his way to work back while Seungkwan just shake his head.

Yongguk open the apartment that his live with Himchan, used to be now his live alone all by himself just like. He takes a step toward sofa, sit down and feel the softness from the sofa. “Another ordinary day” Yongguk sigh.

‘where will you be, Himchan ah? I miss you so much, I’m sorry for what I did’ Yongguk staring at the wall, all his thought lend his to dreamland. It’s was about 6:50 pm Yongguk wake up, his look at the clock for a while before his make his way to take a shower and prepare himself for tonight performance. Yongguk used to be performance at night club a lot after his shift end, but after Himchan left Yongguk, his decide to not performance always, he even change his work from a barista in Daehyun Café to a kindergarten teacher. Yongguk like kids so this might be his chance to change, his know his has mistaken make Himchan leave him, so his change so when his found Himchan, his could see his changes.

Yongguk look at mirror for the last time before go, his make his way to car and then start drive to the club that his will performance together with Daehyun. When his arrive his make his way to the backstage and saw Daehyun who is talking with other performer tonight.

“Heyyo my friend” Daehyun smile at Yongguk, “You late” Yongguk look at the person behind Daehyun, “I’m sorry Seungkwan ah but I’m just few minutes late and my performance have not start yet.” Seungkwan pinch Yongguk arm, “Ouch” Seungkwan glare at Yongguk, “I’m so sorry, okay our diva boo?” Seungkwan start to smile again.

“Where the others?” Yongguk look around, “Vernon and his team is now performance, we will be after Seungkwan Team and your solo will be the last” Yongguk nods, "so I think we need to prepare ourselves before I will be rap with random words” Daehyun and seungkwan start to laughing again, they remembered when Yongguk forget his lyrics and just random rap whatever words his could think before back to his original lyrics. Yongguk glare at they both and then make his way to washroom.

Yongguk take a deep breath; look at the mirror before his splash his face with some water. Two men come in to check on their appearance in the mirror and Yongguk overheard their conversation.

“Today going be a perfect day to Joomyeon” Yongguk shock when his heard the name Joomyeon, his know that person that was Himchan’s bestfriend.

“Yeah it’s will be perfect, I heard they will be a special stage today”

“Yeah, A rapper calls Jepp Blackman will be performance tonight”

“Really? Omg I haven’t watch his stage performance for so long, his rare performance nowadays”

“Yeah look forward for that” the two men left the washroom, ‘maybe not the Joomyeon that I know, so many Joomyeon in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter