Shampoo

Shampoo

Sinb was in bed rolling from side to side while smiling all by herself. She was so happy and excited because her lover was coming tonight after weeks apart. Indeed it has been exactly three weeks since the last time she saw Yuju. The latter had to go abroad for her work. It was very important even more considering the fact that Yuju is the CEO of the company. Knowing Yuju for years, Sinb was kind of used to it but it was always difficult. Even more difficult this time as never before have they been afar for this long. So it was a long-awaited reunion for both of them. They were constantly communicating through the phone but still Sinb misses Yuju in her integrality. 

Sinb left her bed after received the message indicated that the plane had just landed in Seoul airport. Her sleepiness disappeared at the idea that in some little time she will finally see Yuju. Sinb was not a person who really care about looking beautiful in front of her lover. Yet she didn’t know why but this time she wanted to look good for Yuju as it has been quite a long time. Deep inside her there was another reason: she wanted to trigger some desire from her lover. It was a way to punish Yuju for leaving her for so long. She fixed her make up and she put a black dress, the one Yuju loved so much and that she wanted Sinb to only wear when she goes out with her. Maybe Yuju will feel jealous by thinking that Sinb was wearing it when she was not here. Or maybe this idea will not cross her mind and she will be very pleased, even flattered that Sinb put this for their reunion. Sinb chose not to wear any shoes for many reasons: first that would be too obvious - as it would show her real intentions - or it would be ridiculous and finally because she was still Sinb after all which means that being cozy, and confortable come first before anything else. Then, she heard the sound she misses the most because she didn’t hear it for a long time and it startled her in a way. It was the sound of keys unlocking the front door. She knew who it was already and being Sinb she didn’t want to show any excitement as she wanted to play hard to get. That’s why she decided to stay in the kitchen pretending to clean it up. 

 

  • I’m home Sinb !, said an excited voice. 

 

Sinb willingly didn’t say anything in reply. She kept her poker face and was washing some plates. A silence took place for a moment.  Suddenly she felt someone behind her and quickly after some arms hugging her tummy from behind and pressure on her right shoulder.

 

  • Hey baby, said softly Yuju while having her chin on Sinb’s shoulder. 

 

Sinb didn’t want to show any emotions but she smiled as she could’t help but do so every time Yuju was calling her « baby » with her cute and y voice at the same time. Her soft breath and voice tangling on Sinb’s neck almost aroused the latter. Even more when Yuju seing Sinb’s reaction, started to play and tightened her hug. Sinb was struggling not to yield in but she manage not to do so. So Yuju being used to this playful side of her lover, went even more further. Indeed Yuju does know well how to play, she wasn’t shy like Sinb nor afraid to attempt things. That’s why she began to kiss Sinb’s neck slowly. Sinb was surprised even if she knew Yuju and her actions. But still, she was shivering every single time Yuju touched her and even more this time because it has been a while since Yuju touched her. Sinb was biting hard her lips not to let slip out any sound that would strip her of all credibility. On the reflection of the windows in front of her, she saw Yuju smiling between her kisses. She guessed Yuju noticed her struggle not to react to her touch. Yuju was such a tease like Sinb, they would always tease each other like this. But Yuju was teasing in a more nasty way and Sinb being shy, the latter would always be like the victim trying not to succumb to the tease. This time Sinb was actually lasting longer than usual so Yuju had to try something else. She moved one of her hand while the other stays still around her waist. She put the other on Sinb’s and squeezed it gently. Sinb this time react by stopping her action. Indeed she grabbed Yuju’s arm and removed it from her. She did this while keeping her poker face. Yet Yuju didn’t give up. On the contrary with her other hand still hugging Sinb’s waist she made Sinb turned around so that she was now facing her. Yuju looked at Sinb very seriously but her eyes were burning with passion. Sinb was still showing zero emotions but her mind was a mess. Yuju was just in front of her, so close to her. She was even more beautiful in reality than on the screen of the phone. Her eyes were sparkling and they were so charming. Sinb wanted to smile so hard that she had to bite her lips. She wanted to play with Yuju’s bangs too. Suddenly Yuju gave her a hug. But this time it was different: they both had their heads leant on the shoulder of the other which means Sinb could smell Yuju’s perfume and her hair’s shampoo. How she missed this, so much that she forgot her little play and just hug Yuju more so that she could smell Yuju’s shampoo. Yuju chuckled which made aware Sinb of her mistake:

 

  • So I just had to make you smell my hair to trigger some reactions from you, does that mean next time when I’ll go I will let you my hair or my shampoo because that’s the only thing you seems to have missed ?, said Yuju with a cute complaining tone.

 

Sinb was angry toward herself for giving in just because of the scent of the shampoo. She didn’t reply. She smiled though but Yuju couldn’t see it as she was hugging her. Yuju broke the hug first. She had enough of trying so she surrendered. She went back to the entry to get her stuff then she headed towards the bedroom. Sinb smiled when her lover surrendered but then she felt a little bit guilty. A sulking Yuju looked like a pitiful puppy. Sinb entered the bedroom and saw Yuju entered the bathroom. When she went out, she was wearing her sleeping clothes which consisted of a black short and a sleeveless black tee shirt. Yuju headed towards the bed. Sinb was feeling even more guilty as Yuju headed directly in the bed without telling her anything about her trip or whatever. Yuju was sometimes very quite so it would be normal for her to behave like this but this time she was doing so only because of Sinb.

Sinb headed directly to the bed where Yuju was already getting herself ready to sleep. 

 

  • Hey unnie, … sorry, she said when she got the attention of Yuju.

 

  • Sorry for what ?, replied Yuju apparently clueless. Sinb frowned.
  • Sorry for ignoring you before. 

 

Yuju smiled gently when she heard the answer. 

 

  • Oh no don’t … I know you were playing and I was only joking about that shampoo thing. 

 

  • Really … ok, good then, said shyly Sinb surprised by the answer of Yuju. She wondered why then Yuju was acting this way but then after contemplating more closely Yuju’s face she understood immediately: Yuju was clearly exhausted. Her now bared face was showing it clearly. Sinb felt guilty for playing hard to get with Yuju before, it must have been difficult for Yuju. 

 

  • You should sleep unnie, said Sinb

 

  • Yeah I think so, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about my trip nor ask you how you feel, said Yuju looking down.

 

  • You can tell me tomorrow and it’s not like we weren’t communicating through the phone all this time. 

 

  • Yeah that’s right, you already know everything, said Yuju chuckling while smiling at her love.

 

  • Ok so now sleep, said Sinb 

 

  • Yeah but before let me do something that I have been craving to do since weeks, Yuju replied while smirking. 

 

  • What is it that you want to do ?, asked Sinb confused. 

 

Yuju didn’t reply she approached Sinb’s face, she looked into her eyes tinted with love like hers. She then landed her lips on Sinb’s ones. 

When they parted way because of a lack of air, they both smiled and put the cover on them. They were cuddling. 

 

  • I love you baby, Yuju blurted out with a sleepy but still cute voice. 

 

  • I love you too unnie, replied shyly Sinb looking amused by the sleepiness impact on her love. 

 

Now with Yuju sleeping with her, Sinb was able to sleep better part of because she could smell Yuju’s shampoo.