WHATEVER

Whatever

Sinb was smiling by herself or more like she was smiling ear to ear as she was smelling the sweet perfume on the envelop she received this Sunday morning. She was on her bed after having eating breakfast with her parents. She was so happy because she already know or more like sensed who the owner of this anonymous letter could be. She gather herself up and open the red envelop. There were in it two pieces of paper. She first took the white one which appears to be a handwritten text. She read it: 

 

Dear Sinb,

 

    I hope you’re enjoying your day whatever day it is. I learned that you finally took the first step to approach your crush, it seems you’ve been liking for a very long time. Whatever what people would thought about you, you still decided to confess.

    I think you may be now waiting for an answer, I hope you don’t stress too much. I don’t know why but I’m getting the feelings that you will be happy in the end. I mean who would refuse your love and who would not love you. 

 

                                An admirer of your braveness

 

Sinb frowned when she finished reading the letter. She was not expecting a stalker. Then she frowned even more as she remembers having only told her closest friend about her letter. She took her phone and dialed her closest friend asking her if she really gave her confessing letter to the right person. She waited some minutes worrying about the consequences if another person would have received it and told everyone about it. Her friend did not respond. Sinb was getting more and more worried. Then her mom called her so she went downstairs trying to look fine even though she wasn’t. Her mother asked her to go to the flowershop located near the park. She accepted only because it was near her friend’s house who still had not respond to her message. Sinb couldn’t wait anymore so she took with her the letter and left.  After having bought flowers as her mother requested it, she passed  again through the park. She was going to visit her friend but then she stopped walking in the middle of the park when she saw someone no other than her crush. The person was sitting on a beach listening to some music and eyes closed. Sinb suddenly became shy, she wanted to run away but at the same time she wanted to enjoy this beautiful scenery. Sinb chuckled because her crush seemed to be sleeping but at the same time was sitting very straightly, it was weird and kind of funny. But when suddenly the person’s eyes opened and looked directly at Sinb who was caught smiling at her, the latter became serious. The stare were intense, they were only some feet apart but Sinb could feel the intense sensation. She didn’t know what sensation it was, and even if she was shy, she didn’t broke the stare. 

She was like lost in her crush eyes. Then Sinb remember about her letter, did the person in front of her received it ? She was confused because the letter she has just received clearly proved that another person knew about it and as she didn’t know who it was, she couldn’t conclude anything. She was so lost in her own thought, she didn’t notice her crush had moved towards her. The person was now facing her, Sinb gasped when she noticed it. 

 

  • Oh my god! You scared me! Sinb said 

 

  • Oh … sorry! It was not my intention, the other person responded before pointing at the red letter Sinb was holding. Oh … you …

 

Sinb looked down at her hand then she noticed what was her crush pointing at. She hid behind her back the letter. 

 

  • That … it’s nothing … she reacted while smiling shyly. 

 

Her crush seemed surprised and confused for a moment but then she smiled at Sinb. 

 

  • Don’t hide it, can I read it please ? her crush asked. 

 

But before Sinb could react, the person took the letter and started open it. 

 

  • Don’t please ! Sinb cried out after realizing what was happening.
  • Why ? her crush said while taking the white handwritten letter out of the envelop. She gave back the envelop to Sinb. Then she started reading it. 

 

Sinb was taken aback by her crush action. Embarrassed, she hid her face with the envelop but then she saw the other paper she forgot to read this morning. It was a red paper and on it was handwritten:

 

Whatever your reaction will be,  in my case, I’m very  happy to have been your crush until now. Until now  because I’m willing to give up on this statut to become your lover. 

 

                            Yuju or whatever you call her. 

 


Sinb widened her eyes. When she looked up at her crush’s direction she saw her crush smiled at her and she suddenly realized. Her crush approached her and she handed her back the white letter. Nevertheless, when Sinb was going to take it, her crush took her hand instead while still smiling at her. 

They walked together hand in hand towards anywhere. 

And whatever the flow of emotion she was feeling, Sinb was indeed so happy in the end.