vυlиєяαblє.

αcтiσи! | vмiиkσσk

Jimin's POV:

I hugged and pecked the young boy's cheeks, before waving goodbye. I turned away, displeased. I expected more from him, but it was a bit fun. To bad I didn't get anything nice. I headed back home, arriving at my steps. I opened the door, locking it when I came inside. I hung up my coat and ruffled my hair, sitting down at the dinner table. That boy...was interesting though. He seemed a bit girly. I noticed his glossy lips. I soon got a notification,

 

bunnyboy1:

"Thanks for everything today!"

seen: 4:34 p.m.

 

I chuckled, shaking my head. He was very cute, but I didn’t want to be involved with this boy anymore. I decided to go back on the dating app and search for a girl. I scrolled through my matches, leaning against the chair.

 

I messaged one, then another, and another. I set up dates throughout my week. Maybe I’ll get something out of it. I sighed, deeply, laying my head on the rim of the chair, lifting my legs. I let my head hang, seeing everything upside-down. I closed my eyes for a bit, trying to fix my life. I soon got up, getting into the living room, sitting down on the leather couch. I grabbed the remote, turning on the TV, as I waited to go on another date.

 

(7:12 P.M.)

 

I was ready. I fixed my hair and applied chapstick then quickly grabbed my coat, heading to my next victim. I got outside heading to our meeting place, a small convenience store. I told her to dress formally. I saw her, poking her shoulder, making her jump.

“Oh, sorry about that...Mina right?”

“Y-Yeah…” she giggled.

“Hey~ It’s Jimin. The place I planned is quite a far walk. Ready?”

She nodded.

I chuckled, taking her hand, starting our walk to the restaurant. She smiled, as we walked. We started a short conversation. Soon after, I saw a familiar figure. I didn’t mind until it called my name.

“J-Jimin?”

The familiar voice started the break as I tried to see the person’s face.

“Jung..kook?” I questioned, then the male’s face become more clear. “Oh …” I mumbled

He sniffled, staring straight at me.

“Who…”

I sighed. “I’m sorry Kooks. It’s just...I don’t like you. You are not attractive nor strong minded. I hope we never meet again.” I told the young, vulnerable boy.

He cried, running away. I felt a pain in my heart, but that happens with every person I leave. It’ll go away after this date.

“Oppa? Who was that?” Mina questioned.

“An...ex.”

She tilt her head and nodded.

“Okay.”

 

We continued our way to the restaurant. I felt the temperatures drop as we kept going, around 7:30 P.M. we arrived.

 

--

This took foreber-

--