jungkook.

αcтiσи! | vмiиkσσk

"H-Hello? Oh! Hi! I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." the boy gives a bunny smile and waves towards the camera. 

"I like many things...shall I explain?..." the cameraman nods. "A-Ah alright...well I should make a whole list...heh." the boy giggles a little. 

"Um, I like sunny weather, and I like the number 1! I also wanted to become an owner of a duck meat restaurant. Mm...I have a stuffy nose so...I may sniffle a lot...but I'm not crying or anything! I was born in Busan.." he gets up suddenly and approaches the camera

"Should I show you my moles?" he pokes the bottom of his lip, revealing one mole. 

"This is 1!" he smiles, then shows one on his cheek, then another on his neck.

"3! 3!!!" he sits back down.

"Well I have more...but the cameraman is a bit uncomfortable." he bows and scratches his head. 

The boy then fixes his posture, giving another bunny smile. "I asked my family and friends to see what my personality is to them, my parents said I am shy and quiet...my brother says I'm awesome, I agreed...my bestie Yugyeom says I am sweet, caring, outdoorsy..." he giggles once again. 

"Tell about what you wish to do in the future." the cameraman suddenly yells out.

"Well...I hope to find a lover. I want to go on trips with that person...and if I like someone...I will chase after them!" he makes a fist of pride and confidence and yells out, "Fighting!" 

The cameraman wraps it up, moving on to the next person, Jimin.