тiиkєя.

αcтiσи! | vмiиkσσk

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up, yawning softly. I rubbed my eyes, looking around before eagerly checking my phone. I was a bit too active on "Tinker". I checked my "Attractive" bar and it had risen. I giggled a little, before I checked my matches. I smiled, finding a person that caught my eye. 

"Park Jimin?" I questioned, before tapping the match. 

I texted,

bunnyboy1:

"Hi. :)"

He responded, almost immediately. 

pjimin3:

"Hello there."

bunnyboy1:  

"I'm Jungkook...I saw you as one of my matches and...you are very handsome!"

 

pjimin3: 

"I see. I'm Jimin and thank you very much. You are quite cute yourself."

bunnyboy1: 

"Well I was hoping if we could get to know each other!"

pjimin3:

"Sure thing, baby. Shall we meet up?"

  "Baby..." I giggled softly, then blushed a little before smiling and continuing to talk to the attractive man.

bunnyboy1: 

"Okie! How about...a park?"

pjimin3:

"Alright. I'll text you which park we should go to. See you soon bunny."

I started to chew on my bottom lip, getting up. I smiled, happily. I was really excited. I climbed down my bunk bed, going to the bathroom as I ruffled my hair. I sighed softly, hoping this was 'my first love'. I hoped I had chosen the right man. The room was a bit cold and chilly. I turned the knob to the sink, waiting for the cold water to warm up. I debated whether to take a bath, shower, or just wash my face and brush my teeth. 

"Mm-" I groaned, disliking the headache I had.

I took a stand of hair and smelled it. 

"I smell fine...let's just put some perfume!!" I giggled, then first started to brush my teeth, and put on a face mask. 

My skin was milky. I loved it. As long as I kept taking care of it, I hope this man would love me forever and ever...

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I was startled from the sudden yelling.

The bathroom door suddenly slammed open.

"Hey pabo. Clean the fricken dishes." Yugyeom was panting.

"You are extra..." I coughed, trying not to move my face too much.

He snickered, heading back to the kitchen. I pout a little, as the face mask moved a little. I had to keep it on for a few more minutes. Well, to pass time I just went to the kitchen and passed time by cleaning the dishes...that were mostly Yugy's. 

"HaHa- Hyung!" Yugyeom laughed on the phone. 

It was probably BamBam. I was a bit jealous of their relationship...they seem close. He hung up, then got up. 

"Why the choker?-" I questioned, curiously.

"It looks cute on me." he stuck his tongue out at me. 

I laughed. "Well, can I borrow your lip gloss?" I threw my face mask off, making sure I didn't touch my face. 

He tilt his head at first then nodded.

"Sure buddy." he smiled and did that...awkward laugh. 

-♡-

I applied the lip gloss, puckering my lips a little. I liked it, it made me look as cute as Yugyeom. I then put on my round glasses, and my outfit. I told myself I was cute. I stared at myself for an amount of time then there the message popped up.

"Great...the park is close by." I nodded. 

I grabbed chapstick in case, and fixed my hair a bit. I glanced at one of Yugyeom's choker, thinking for a little. I pout, taking the choker, tying it on. 

"My keys were hanging somewhere around here..." I scavenged around the dorm, then gave up.

"I'll walkk..." I pout, stomping quietly.

  -♡-  

There, I saw the handsome man. He was a bit smaller than me. I put on my bunny smile, approaching him.

"P-Park Jimin?" I questioned, poking my head out.

"Oh, hello!" the male stood up, smiling.

"Hi..." I waved.

"So, you are...adorable in person..." He chuckled. 

"Ah...thank you~" I giggled.

He handed me a bear. A teddy bear, of course. I hugged it, giggling a bit more. 

"Oh...I should have brought something for you too!..." I pout, fidgeting with the teddy bear's paws. 

"Oh, no no," he shook his head, "It's fine baby." he pat my head, gently.

I felt his hand slip to mine. He intertwined our fingers, taking me to a cafe. 

"A-Ah...." I rubbed my thumb against his hand.

"I can treat..." I told him.

"No, I will." he placed us at a table and waited in line. 

I frowned, feeling as if I would owe him afterwards. Anyways! I already thought he was my first love. I watched him, placing my bear beside the table. He looked back at me and smiled. I returned that smile, then looked out the window. I saw a black car parked, but still going...as in it was still...on. 

Was I being watched?

-♡- 

ya'll i'm ded-

-♡-