jimin.

αcтiσи! | vмiиkσσk

"Hey es." Jimin chuckles, waving.

The cameraman sighs, shaking his head, and Jimin crosses his legs, folding his hands together. He takes a breath in before talking again. 

"Right, so. I'm Park Jimin or Jimin Park, whatever. Hm, I like the number 3. My favorite color is Light blue..and black. My birthday is October 13th." he then places his head on his palm, staring in the camera. He his lips and whispers his number. 

"You stupid-" Jimin shushes the man. 

"Isn't this all about me?" he glares.

The cameraman gets up, going to the back room. 

"Well...it's just you and me, huh?" Jimin approaches the camera. 

He places his hands onto the camera and smiles.

"Let me explain myself more...kindly."

"Ahem, I would consider myself a bit selfish..."

He smiles more brightly, warmer than before.

"I am...an , yes, but...I have my reasons. I am a bit overprotective, and extra. I'm very small...but don't make fun of me!" he sighs. "I have hurt many people." the male gently rubs the side of the camera, looking away.

"But...I've been hurt as well. You'll see why I . You'll see..." he chuckles lightly, getting up, patting the camera gently, the camera records only his legs, as he paces a little, around the room, before the two legs disappear from the frame. 

Another male comes and all we see is his bottom lip. A mole? All you hear is...breathing. The view becomes blurry as the young boy continues to breathe. Then...the camera turns black. 

Before it does so, another man comes in, you see legs, again. Taehyung?