Teaser - 03

Boku No Hero Academia // Anime applyfic Story Starting!
  kentaro touma
   teaser three...
TnmV6KC.gif

    The spiky haired blonde male was in the empty staff room, calmy reading one of his many books. Anyone that walked in could tell that he was immersed in the story and wouldn't notice anyone walking in. He was chewing bubblegum while reading. A habit that he couldn't quite stop even though it was against the rules. Lunch break would be over soon but it wasn't really a problem, he already ate and finished most of his work for the day before the school year was going to start. The door slid open, but he paid no mind.

    "Kentaro, here's the roster for the incoming students that we'll be teaching if you haven't seen it yet." Aizawa stated. At the sound of his voice, he finally looked up from his book and shifted his gaze towards the documents in Aizawa's hand.

    "Ah thanks Aizawa, I didn't get the change to see the new students yet." Touma replied grabbing them and reading through them intently.

    "Class 1-A is a big class this year, unless you expell students this year as well." Touma added on. Aizawa just turned around and made his way towards his desk replying,

    "We'll see how they all hold up, some got in from recommendations." 

    "Yeah it says here, about three students were recommended." Touma replied. Aizawa let out a small hum and made his way back to his desk, getting some of his work done. Touma just resumed reading the roster. 

    "....Yamasato, and Yoshida, and that marks the end of the roster." Touma said as he finished reading all the names outloud.

    He wishes the very best for his students and could already feel the excitement at seeing the potential that the new students have. Sure, some of his teaching methods could be perceived as "bad" but he was a firm believer that a hint of violence helps push people foward. To add onto that, he would never dream or even think about hurting his students with his quirk. He just aims it at the ground to give them a little scare. 

    "Did you finish all your lesson planning for the year already?" Aizawa interrupted his thoughts.

    "Yeah, I thoroughly planned them so that the students would get the information they need and information that would be useful to them in their hero careers. I included some things outside of the lesson plan but I'm sure it's fine" Touma replied

    "I'm positive it's fine since students seem to value every bit and piece of information that leaves your mouth. Knowing you, it's probably useful information as well." Aizawa replied back.

    "Well, with a roster this big, this is sure to be an eventful school year." Touma finished.

   Touma's sharp features probably gives the wrong impression but he is really intelligent and sincerely does want the best for his students. He never wants them to give up and is actually a pretty encouraging fellow. Helping to better quirks and abilities of the students. The students will soon come to see that as well past his scary demanor.
   

AUTHOR'S NOTE Annnnd there's the third teaser. Yayyyy~ I'll still be doing the teacher reviews so yeah. I forgot to mention in the last author's note but for those who are chosen, could you all please add each other to your apps? I know it's a lot of work so you can always do it whenever you have the time to. I will be doing this as well, it will just make it easier to write out everyone's interactions. I also wouldn't want to assume character A and character B's relationship. There are some more hints hereee hehe. Anyways congrats to Kentaro Touma, see you on the next teaser!