Chapter 1

Boku No Hero Academia // Anime applyfic Story Starting!
  first day。
   CHAPTER ONE...
TnmV6KC.gif

     Today was the first day of class at U.A. high school. Where the most elite potential heroes go to grow and further their training to become pro heroes. Only few get selected and for the students Hori, Ayumu, Ankoku, Hisashi, Haruka, Kannon, Chidori, Akane, and Takuro, it would be the first time on U.A. and meeting their classmates in 1-A. The first day schedule seemed simple. The students were to meet at their homerooms and continue with school as normal, then at the end of the day, there would be a welcoming assembly. It was spring and our 9 students are just arriving at school. 

Chidori
The first thing Chidori thought about when she got into the school was how huge it was. Feeling intimidated by the size, she started walking almost robotically to the entrance, gaining some weird glances from the other students. Walking through the large corridors and the halls, she franctically looked for her classroom number, 1-A. 

"1-A, nope, 1-A, nope,1-A, ahah" she quietly muttered to herself. Her gaze shifted from the room number plate to the large door to the classroom. She gawked and sweatdropped as she muttered to herself again.

"What a strange school..."

Her hand was about reach out to touch the door but she suddenly hesitated as thoughts raced through her mind. The butterflies in her stomach grew and a number of thoughts went through her head as she was coming up with different scenarios. 

"oh my goodness what if that room is filled with thugs?! I really hope the explosion boy and spider boy I saw at the entrance exam are not in my class."

"Wait what kind of people are even in there?"

"What if they don't like me?"

"Does my hair look okay? I'm pretty sure I combed it."

"What if they're all stronger than me and I fail?"

"What should I do..." she said lastly as she slowly stumbled back from the door, but then suddenly bumping into someone.

"EEK! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Chidori said while turning around quickly and panicking. 

"I wasn't paying attention I'm so sorry I'mreallystupidandclumsy and...." she trailed off as her eyes met the face of the stranger she bumped into.

"Beautiful..." but as soon as she said this, her face quickly turned a crimson red and she started making incoherant noises and unfinished sentences, all while doing frantic hand gestures.

The beautiful stranger could only raise his eyebrow at her actions but he just simply said

"you're blocking the way." 

Chidori quickly moved and apologized, quietly cursing in her head that it's the first day and she already made an embarrassment of herself. 

After the stranger walked in, she soon followed after and saw almost all of the students there, with a few missing. The classroom was fairly large and it looked just like any other high school in Japan with whitish gray walls and a smooth floor. Near the front of the class was a short brown haired girl and a tall gray haired boy cheerfully talking to each other. They were both smiling and you could literally see sunshine radiating off from them. 

There was a bright red haired boy loudly talking with a boy with blonde hair and a black stripe and both seemed to be getting along quite well. 

She looked towards the windows of the classroom where she saw a girl with long bright pink bubblegum hair along with cat ears and a tail. The first two buttons of her blazer was ed and she was sitting down while staring at someone, clearly annoyed. Next to her was a small boy with purple ball-like hair practically drooling as he gawked at the feline. She was clearly annoyed and it looked as if she was going to go off at him any second now. 

There was a loud commotion in the back which caused Chidori to shift her gaze to the two boys. One tall buff man with glasses shouting at a boy with spikey hair about putting his feet up at the desk. 

The guy in glasses kept shouting, but not in an aggressive way. As much as he tried to convince the spikey haired boy to put down his feet, all he was met with was cockiness. 

She looked around more and noticed the students who were sitting alone at their desks, not really intermingling with the others. 

There was a boy with dark hair and red eyes sitting at his desk writting in a notebook. His uniform blazer was open with the white button up appearing lose on him, and the red tie was nowhere to be seen. He gave out an aura that screamed that he didn't want to be bothered so Chidori took note that now wasn't a time to interact with him. 

"how intimidating....I'll make sure not to approach him when he's in a bad mood" she thought to herself. 

Her eyes wandered about the classroom more and she noticed a black haired girl quietly keeping to herself as she read a book. Her black stocking legs were crossed and she was also wearing black strap heels, which made her seem really elegant and mature. She had a slight smile on her face as she kept reading her book.

Further back from her was a light blonde girl, hair in pig tails, as she was keeping to herself and looked nervous as well. 

"She's radiating anxiousness off of her" Chidori thought to herself.

The girl had bright yellow eyes and she was also the first person that Chidori saw was wearing their uniform properly. She was playing with her hair as she was looking down at her phone, probably reading something. Chidori took note to approach her later on to try and befriend her. 

"Leave me alone you creep!" a girlish voice shouted, loud enough for Chidori to snap out of her thoughts. It came from the cat girl she noticed earlier. It seems that no one really payed attention to her comment because things were going on as normal. The little ball man did not seem to listen to her though.

"Come on at least tell me your chest size" He said still drooling over her.

Chidori made her way over to the group hoping that she could help.

"Hey she clearly doesn't want to talk to you so you should leave her alone......please" Chidori said, squeaking out the last word hoping that she didn't sound to mean. 

The pairs eyes shifted over to her and Chidori suddenly felt like she had done something wrong. 

"WOW, another babe in this class! What's your name? What are your measurements?" he said, now gawking over her.

Chidori looked panicked and didn't know what to do, frantically waving her hands again and turning beet red as well.

The bubblegum haired girl noticed her distressed and slung her arm around Chidori, pulling her closer as she scowled at the grape boy.

"Leave us girls alone before I make you!" She said as she showed her sharp cat claws at him.

As she said this, the boy panicked and went away quickly. 

Letting out a breath that she didn't know she was holding, Chidori then turned towards the girl.

"Thank you, hahh... I meant to help but I feel like you were the one helping me." Chidori explained sheepishly.

The pink haired girl could only smile at her response and shrug it off.

"Hey it's no worries! I honestly can't believe he got accepted into this school" She said as she crossed her arms.

"By the way, my names Minatozaki Hori, and my quirk is feline mimicry, which basically means I'm part cat"  Hori said as she introduced herself.

Chidori realized this was her chance to make her first friend so she quickly introduced herself as well.

"My name is Chidori Kujikawa, my quirk is pathokinesis which is emotions and you're very pretty- I mean" 

The other girl could only giggle at Chidori's flusteredness.

"Haha thank you, you're really pretty yourself!"

The sliding door soon interrupted their conversation as three people walked in. Two with red hair and one with pink fading to red. The first was tall and walked elegantly. Their eyes were green and his hair was a long crimson red. The person behind was a pretty girl with her ombre colored hair being in pig tails. She had dark crimson eyes and a cool expression. The third person was a boy with red hair, and brown eyes that were full of mischeif. He looked smug and carried himself in a kind of careless way. All three seemed to have a different vibe to them. Chidori was taking note of how intimidating they all looked, until the one in the middle fell flat on her face becasue of the person behind her.

The girl quickly got up and you could see the anger on her face.

"Kimura Takurooo get back here right now!" She yelled as she started to chase the boy. 

What Chidori thought was a cool group that walked as if they were in slow motion, soon turned into childish banter that you would see in cartoons. She merely sweatdropped and then noticed a new poofy green haired boy at the entrance talking to the girl with short brown hair and the glasses guy. They seemed to be in shock as they were looking at someone but she couldn't tell who.

That someone soon walked into class. He had long shaggy unkept hair as well as black stubble on his chin. You could barely see his eyes and he had a large white scarf while also wearing an all black attire. He looked tired and disinterested in whatever was going on around him. But as soon as he saw the two running around the classroom, he was not amused.

"Oi get in your seats and stop playing tag." He simply ordered as he stared at the two.

The two red and pink haired duo still kept running around, not quite hearing the older man.

This clearly ticked him off more, not wanting to deal with this first thing in the morning he escalated to saying.

"If you two don't stop fooling around this instant I'm going to have you removed from U.A." he continued sternly.

Seeing that the two didn't hear again, Chidori panicked and did not want the two to get kicked out already so she made her way towards the arguing duo. They stopped chasing each other around but they were loudly shouting at each other, Or well, one was, the other just seemed amused and just kept teasing the other. 

They both didn't notice the silver hair girl approach and Chidori slowly put both her hands on the two's arms lightly and used her quirk, having them both calm down.

The two visibly relaxed and they finally noticed Chidori, as well as their surroundings. 

The pink haired girl looked towards the girl in awe,

"What'd you do? How did you do that? What's your name? It was like my anger just disappeared!" the girl asked question after question. 

Chidori then noticed that she had created quite a scene and almost the whole class was looking. The green haired boy seemed to gawk at her, writing frantically in a notebook. She also cursed inwardly as she noticed the pretty boy from earlier was also staring at her.

"I'm so so so sorry! I usually never use my quirk without permission of the others but I was really worried about you two because you didn't notice the teacher and he said you guys would get expelled!" Chidori explained as she put her hands together and tilting her head slightly as an apology.

"Woww! That was your quirk? So you can manipulate emotions? That's so cool!" The pink haired explained. 

Chidori's gaze shifted over to the other boy, but he didn't look as amazed, but rather skeptical and a little annoyed. He looked Chidori straight in the eye.

"Don't use your quirk on me ever again, I want nothing to do with you" and with that he cooly walked away.

Chidori sulked a little, obviously saddened that she messed up with someone on the first day of school already, but an arm wrapped around her own quickly snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Hey don't mind him he's just being a ! My name is Kimura Akane let's be friends!" 

Chidori smiled back, the other boy's comment leaving her thoughts for now.

"My name is Chidori Kujikawa, it's nice to meet you Kimura-san" 

Seeing that things have calmed down somewhat, the shaggy haired man made his way to the front of the class and ordered everyone to get in their assigned seats. 

As Chidori made her way towards her desk she inwardly noted that she sat in front of the pretty boy. Just. great.

As soon as everyone was in their seats he started talking.

"My name is Aizawa Shouta, I'm your homeroom teacher" He monotonely stated.

"Eh? Homeroom teacher!?" The whole class seemed to shout at the same time. 

He was unfazed by the class' reaction and then held up a blue track suit with the U A letters on them.

"I know this is sudden but put this on and go out to the field" 

"Just what are we getting into on the first day?" was all that Chidori could think of.

AUTHOR'S NOTE SORRY for my long hiatus schoolsuckslmao. anyways I hope you don't mind me not giving everyone a teaser. I ended up accepting 11 applicants (if i counted right) and I thought it would be faster to get to the story and get this train going. Also dw, I'm not going to tell the whole story following Chidori, it will fluctuate between different characters' povs. Ahhhh I hope you like all the characters chosen and i'm SO SORRY for all those who weren't chosen. I promise that you will be somewhere in the story as a cameo. With that being said thanks for reading and also here's the uneven seating chart. Sorry I couldn't get everyone the seat they wanted XP.

FRONT

Hori Hagakure Shouji Ojirou Hisashi Aoyama
Haruka Bakugo Ankoku Jirou Kaminari Ashido
Kannon Ayumu Midoriya Sero Kirishima Tsuyu
Mineta Tokoyami Chidori Iida Akane Kouda
Momo Satou Todoroki Uraraka   Takuro