Teaser - 02

Boku No Hero Academia // Anime applyfic Story Starting!
  aizawa yuina
   teaser two...
TnmV6KC.gif

    The orange colored hair girl sat in Recovery Girl's Nurse Office looking over the roster for the incoming students. The weather was especially good today. The sky was a nice sapphire blue with scatters of wispy clouds moving slowly. There was a slight breeze outside making it the perfect weather in Yuina's opinion. However she did prefer winter because that means more cuddles from people. Recovery Girl was close by and noticed Yuina lost in thought looking at the documents.

    "The new students are sure something huh?" She asked Yuina while looking over at her shoulder.

    "I know your interested in the new faces but please remember to eat something, you haven't eaten all day!" Chiyo continued. Yuina looked at her sheepishly while twirling a strand of her hair.

    "Sorry sorry I'll eat soon or else my husband will fret even more." Yuina responded with a light chuckle. Speaking of the devil, the doors to the office slid open smoothly revealing the shaggy haired hero with the same monotone look on his face. He glanced at Recovery Girl and greeted her while walking over to Yuina.

    "Ina, have you eaten yet?" He asked with a stern tone.

    "Well no but-" Without being able to finish her sentence, Aizawa quickly interrupted her.

    "We're going to eat together, come on now." He said as he grabbed Yuina's hand gently. She puffed up her cheeks and pouted.

    "Okay we'll eat together, but let me just finish looking at the roster for your new class, they all seem so interesting!" Yuina replied with a happy smile. 

    Seeing how she was preoccupied and it would be a hassle to get her to change her mind, Aizawa let out a sigh and grabbed a chair to sit next to Yuina. He glanced at his wife, her hair in the usual half down half up bun style and her eyes busy with reading the details of the roster. She was wearing a cream colored oversized cardigan with a white button up top and blue high waisted jeans. She's definitely gotten more mature ever since the two first met but Aizawa can't help but think about how beautiful she is and how he ever got so lucky. Of course Yuina noticed his gaze on her and wrinkled her nose while letting out a small laugh.

    "What is it Shouta? Is there something on my face?" She asked.

    "Nothing it's fine." He replied. Yuina brushed it off and quickly changed the topic.

    "Look at all your incoming students they all look so precious!" Yuina cooed. Aizawa shifted his eyes from Yuina to the papers that she was looking at.

    "There are a variety of so many different quirks! Explosive, gravity, creation, emotion, a person with spider qualities and a person with cat qualities, they're all so unique!" She went on excitedly. Shifting her gaze towards Aizawa she turned towards him.

    "You better not expell anyone this time!" Yuina fretted.

    "Yeah well, we'll see, I can't promise you anything Ina." He said while letting out a small sigh. After this, Aizawa glanced at the clock noting the time.

   "Look I know you want to look at the students but lunch break is almost over and I know you haven't eaten yet so let's spend this time together before going home." 

    "Ok Mr. Grumpypants let's go." Yuina replied grabbing his hand and leading the way.

    There was a bunch of new students coming in with all unique and different quirks. Yuina would have to look at the other students' documents later but for now she'll spend the rest of the lunch break with the love of her life. I mean who knows how long they'll have this peace together before things start getting busy during the school year. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE hey hey hey guess who's starting on the teasers noww. If you are still working on your app, don't worry, if you get chosen for the story I'll be sure to add your teaser too. Anyways here's the first character, I think I'll be starting with the teachers first and then get on with the students heh. There's also a sneak peak at who else is accepted when she was reading the quirks outloud but of course that's not all the students so don't worry if your character's quirk wasn't named. Thank you for reading and supporting this story, see you at the next teaser ~