Teaser - 01

Boku No Hero Academia // Anime applyfic Story Starting!
  Chidori kujikawa。
   teaser one...

“I’ll never be like you, I may be your twin but I’ll never be a villain!” Chidori retorted back at her twin brother. He only looked back at her with a smirk, and started laughing maniacally.

“You? Never be a villain? Dear sister why don’t you look around you and see what you’ve done.” He replied with an evil smirk.

Chidori looked at him confused. She couldn’t have done anything wrong she thought to herself. As she turned around she was met with the reality of her powers. All her friends were on the ground. Crying, and in pain. Every single one of them. She looked around at everyone confused and worried. She couldn’t see their faces, or their distinct features, but all she heard was the orchestra of sniffles and sobs.

“I...caused this?” She thought to herself. Her twin smirked even wider.

“Don’t you see? When you were singing and trying to use your powers on me, your emotions got out of control and affected your friends, forcing them to remember their past and most painful memories.” It seemed impossible for his glare and smirk to become darker, but it did.

“Can’t you see my dear sister? You truly are a villain like me.”

 

At that moment Chidori rose up from her bed instantly, her dark purple eyes shooting open.

She was gasping for air and breaking in a cold sweat. Her long straight light gray hair was dishelveled and tangled.

“What was that? A dream?” She thought to herself.

As she tried to recall her dream, before it started to fade away the more she woke up, she pondered back to the people in it. That couldn’t be Tenko. There was no telling what happened to him or if he even was a villain. As for the others, she didn’t really recognize them, it’s not like she couldn’t see their faces anyways.

A loud knock interrupted her thoughts.

“Chi-chan, Chi-chan! A letter from U.A. arrived!” Her older brother’s voice frantically blurted out.

Completely forgetting her dream, she clumsily got out of bed, tripping a little, and opened the door frantically. Seeing her brother with the letter in hand, obviously not joking, she snatched the letter from her brother and slammed the door in his face, not forgetting to utter a happy “Thank you nii-chan!”

“Sheesh, rude much? We taught you better manners than this.” She could hear him say through the door. With that said, Chidori heard his footsteps getting fainter and fainter as he walked away. She then made her way towards her desk, and stared at the letter in her hand. Looking at the white envelope with a red seal that had the letters U.A. etched onto it, she carefully opened up the letter and a circular metal object fell out onto her desk.

“So does this mean I’m accepted or not?” Chidori thought out loud. The circular object then suddenly lit up.

“I am here as a projection!” A loud voice boomed through the screen startling Chidori, making her lose her balance on her chair.

“All Might?!” Chidori looked at the projection above her.

“I will be a new teacher at U.A. and I am happy to announce that you have passed both the written exam and the practical exam.” All Might continued on as Chidori was staring at the screen still and in disbelief.

“Your quirk is not a very physical damaging one, however you still managed to take out a decent number of the ‘villains’. You still showcased your quirk and displayed how respectful you are by calming some of your peers down and asking them to use your quirk on them beforehand.” The top hero in Japan notified Chidori as she was still in shock.

“U.A. could always use a person that can fight without their quirk, and someone with a kind heart such as yours. Young Chidori Kujikawa, welcome to U.A!” As he finished the screen disappeared and Chidori was still unmoving.

“I got in? Am I dreaming? Is this real?” she thought out loud as she pinched her cheek. Feeling the pain and confirming that this was indeed real life, she smiled brightly. U.A. saw her quirk useful for becoming a hero! She was going to go to one of the top schools in Japan and work towards her dream. Unable to contain her happiness, she let out a loud ear piercing scream. Followed her older brother’s rapid footsteps towards her room shouting “YOU GOT IN??!” This would be the start of her new school life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE Hellooo~ Sorry for the typos and if this seems kind of rushed no one really peer edited it XD. Anyways, this is what the character reveals will most likely be like, them getting their acceptance letters and such (or something different for teachers or those who got in from recommendations). I don't plan on making more of the teaser chapters until I get the rest of the applications in for those who needed extensions (don't worry btw take your time guys) I'll be making a new seating chart but I'll post it sometime after everyone is revealed. Have a good day everyone!