Unconcious

Impossible love
Little you did know, myungsoo was there hide behind old tree, watching you crying in miserable. Ever since he with you, under an umberella protected from those rain. Curious feeling attack him when he saw a thousand of cut and bruises covered all over your bare arm and leg.

First of all, he plan to walked you home but you eagerly refused and ran away all of sudden. he smelt something fishy and decide to follow you. You were half sobber cause of lot problem struggle in your head and you didn't have any idea if someone's following you.

Myungsoo will walking as you walking, myungsoo stop when you stop, he will follow every single thing step that you does. He walking tippy toes in order to keep his step Soundless. He hide behind the wall, and ran to another port and keep doing his weird action. From behind, your back look like a drunk ahjumma. cause of that, myungsoo chuckled non stop.

He tag  with you along to make sure you safe arrived home without any doubt. Just about to leave, he heard you sobbing. His step stopped all of sudden as he heard your sob mixed with suffer screamed. He turned around to faced you, but he just only saw a girl with a pale face, sat against rusted gate, unconscious.

"Oh my god!"  panicked face of myungsoo clearly on his face. He ran toward you and instantly kneeling, his palm touch againts your forehead.

"God! Its hot!" he immediately take of his blazzer and fixed it onto your body. He looked surrounding him to find some help. But his wish, nobody seem appeared that moment.

His gaze stop at house front of him, and then he change his gaze looking at you and smiled appeared on his face.

*this might her house, thank god finally i found her place, at least she can rest these few day"

Myungsoo's right hand gently interlaced back of your body meanwhile his left hand holding the both of your skinny leg. His gently lifted you like a bridal style. He stared at you in a few second before his leg start to walking. 

* you so weak but yet, you manage to smilling and laughing *

since he did't any extra hand to ring the bell nor knocked the door, he decide to yelled instead.

"Hello? Anybody home? Hello?" myungsoo yelled full with softness.

A long silent iritated myungsoo. He yelled again with hope someone will heard him.

"Hello any bo-" his word cutted by a scary women popped from the door.

"what -" Your Auntie's word also cutted by handsome boy, Lifting unconcious heeyoung full with intimate. She cannot seeing you being spoiled but she remain cool.

"excuse me auntie, sorry for disturbing, but i found this girl unconcious infront of your gate" myungsoo explained.

" oh really? Oh my god, my lovely Heeyoung, how can you be like this? Oh my god! I hate my self" your auntie fake the tear scene and yelled and screaming your name.

"auntie, calm down. She just catched by a fever. Where can i put her?" 

"Heeyoung ahh my lovely and only niece, come follow me, i'll bring you to her room" your auntie wipe her tear using tissue and smirk

* just wait heeyoung, when you wake up soon, i'll make sure you dying*

"thank you auntie" myungsoo thanks her.

" no, i'm the one who supposed to thank, you"  your auntie show her best angelic face ever and sadly, myungsoo didn't realize her act nor trick.

myungsoo gently put you down and covered your body with the blanket. 

"Let me get a cold water and first aid to find a medicine of her fever" Myungsoo just smile

Myungsoo scanned your room, your room didn't have any princess wallpaper, royal bed, or hannah montana's closet. Just a plain room is enough, with spider web as decoration.

 sudden he remember your word when he with you under an umberella.

He smiled like a mad when he remember a raining moment back then.

*so your name is Heeyoung? Well Heeyoung, i know what the pain really is, at least you has auntie who still love you*

With that, he just left your room and house as well. He left without your auntie known.

...............

Heyy guys! Sorry im hiatus for two day. And its almost 1 in the morning at Malaysia now and i have school tomorrow OF COURSE. Enjoy. Im sleepy.