Work

Impossible love
You were walking, across the street. your uncle face with his wooden stick in his hand flashed in your mind made you frightened a bit. Your walked became faster than ever, you were shaking badly made all netizen looking at you. But you didn't care as long the picture of your uncle will go away from your mind.

Soon, its flew away and you bacame a normal back. But the effect of traumatized that you have been trough seem fresh to you. yet, you manage to act like a normal. You stop infront of your uncle's house. You scared to go inside, you scared to be a maid and you scared to be hurt,

Last night tragedy seem give a bloody scar to you.

- flashback -

"daughter of ! Where are you?!" your aunt yell mention your name.

" i'm here aunt" you popped from bathroom after washing her thong.

"where have you been, ?" she slap you across the cheek make you fall sitted.

"i'm at bathroom wa-" your word cut by her kick lend right at your head. Dizzines as effect, ordinary thing to you. You shook you head to refresh back what was going on.

"pfttt, i talking here, ? And you trying to argue with me, what a mess"  She walked toward kitchen leave you alone in pain and come back with fork in her hand.

You gasped and rounded your eyes. * is she going to killed me?*

you try to run but your knee feel so weak and hurt. It doesn't matter. As long you want still alive, you will survive by running. but your aunt more faster that you  were. She grabbed you by the shirt and choke you with her arm around your neck. 

"you're not going anywhere y" she whispered at your ear pina.

You just closed your eyes with teary eyes praying, praying and praying. But its stop when you felt a really pain came from your bare arm. You yelp and glare where the pain came from.

Your aunt pressing between the sharper fork and your milky white skin and scratced it, four cold thin metal enter the skin of yours make you yelp. With that, the warm thick red liquid appear uncontrolable.

"Take that!" your aunt shouted

You bit your lips in order to bear with the pain, but your aunt never satisfied. Another pain came from your neck, now you can't stand anymore. The next thing you knew, its just a blank black.

Your eyes slowly open and spotted, you are not at your room. You scanned every single place in the room and you realize you were at your uncle and aunt's room. But still, you didn't get it why she brought you to her room instead to your room. You try to walked away soundless but you get cought with your uncle. 

He pulled you as you struggled. You manage kick his feet but that just made him burning even more. He pulled your hair and dragged. You screaming in hunt. 

" What the.......?" he's not talking much but more silent he are the more pain you will received.

You been dragged along in your house and end in the store. You saw your uncle searching for something while his another hand grabbed tighly your hair made you dizzy.

When he let go of your hair, you can see a thousand hair fall from your head..

'"uselesssssss" the sudden slap from your uncle make you shaking. He continue his action by beat you with a wooden stick.

" aghhhhhhh, aghhhhhh, uncle, its hurt! Stop please stop!" you scream in pain,  but it didn't stop your uncle but instead he just smirk satisfied.

You were shaking badly when your body received a burning hit of wooden stick. You curled into a ball in order to protect.

Soon, you didn't feel any hit anymore but replaced with kick. You flew a bit and end with sat againts wall.

You see your uncle walked toward you and bent same level as you and smirk

" you know heeyoung, i'm in bad mood right now" Mr.Seungri touch you cheek softly.

You stared at him disgustingly.

" and i need money" he squeezed your wound and you yelp in pain. Its  hurt a lot. Its feel your cut washed with lime juice.

You remain silent

"and i want you to work" he continued

You look confused " i worked remember? Back from school, i straight away to magazine store for a work, its didn't enough?" you try so hard not to sound rude.

"OF COURSE ITS DIDN'T ENOUGH! IF IT DID! I WON'T ASK YOU!" he lost his tempered and end with slap you.

You were insecured now, and agreed whatever the job sort is.

" what kind of work?" you ask madly.

"you will see" he smirk and tap your head softly, with that, Mr.Seungri leave you alone, with cut, and bruises covered  all over your body.

Its was long pause thinking about the agreement and you burts into tears. Guilty feeling mix with regretness.

-end of flash back-

You're shaking badly as night incident flashed in your mind. You sat againts your uncle house gate and crying.

How you wish this hell will end immediately. How you wish this pain go away. And meet your parent

.............................................

Okay, as promised, updated!! Okay comment okay? And let me know if i lack at something, spelling, grammar error and plot. And i will corrected it.

Oh yeahhh, do you guys watch epic mistake when teen top performance at music bank? Okayyyy that was so funny! Cap's face LOLOLOOZLZOLZ. I can't sleep when cap's face flashed in my mind like seriously? Cap's hunt me! LOL. And the moment, teen top tweet the picture of ljoe and cap about the mistake, oh my god they make fun of their or dorkiness and i was like, OKAYYYYYYY I NEED TO CONTROL *burst* hahahahah!