Raining

Impossible love
Friday, the day that you hate the most. Most of people love friday but not to you. Stay at home with your hot tempered uncle, witch auntie and ert cousin yet an evil within 2 days was not good idea AT ALL.  

You were walking at sorrow street which made you goosebump. You rubbed you hand softly, the street that you always walked was now repaired and that made you pissed. 

Thunder growling madly at the sky gave a sign sky will rain any moment. 

"wahhhh,  its raining!" you glare at crying dark sky which the liquid pouring your body included your bruises and cut. 

"ouchh ouchhh" you yelp in pain. 'ughh stupid me still stand here meanwhile this rain happily soak my uniform' you though while knock your head lightly. 

You looking for the  place to be your shelter while raining, but nowhere to be found. The thing that you only saw is, dirty drain, drawed wall,  and trash. 

"ya ya, these thing acompony me all these time?" you looked at innocent object in front of you disgustingly. 

"okay, they didn't talking, they didn't understand, i know that" you thrown a tanturum while squeezing your wet hair. 

"what should i do, what should i do?"  

"you don't need to do anything" a guttural voice yet calm replied. Yet  no rain  pouring me anymore, but still i can hear rain dropping.  

You upper your head to make sure the guy that help you just now from those cold liquid. 

'Its Myungsoo. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' you though while your head nod understandly. 

'What?! MYUNGSOO?!' your eyes widened. You looked at his face unbelievable

You glup your saliva as you look myungsoo smiling at you.

At another hand, myungsoo who confused by how you react remain smilling.

'mad women again? i should listen voice of my heart not to approchead people who standing alone in raining, i mean its raining okay?!'

'but she wearing same uniform as mine' he scanned his uniform and change his gaze to your uniform and back to his.

You who shock to death back then is now getting better by downing your head sadly.

'nobody cared about me before, nobody want to help me before, they just passed by and now this hot boy helping me, how embarassing' the hot tears falling passed down your cheek without any doubt along with sky liquid which is origin came from your hair. So nobody know, which one is tears which one is rain.

The drastic transformation of your emotional softened myungsoo's 

"hey whats wrong?" myungsoo poke my shoulder

I were shock with his sudden not-to skinship,  Blushed a little.

"ugh nothing" you wiped your tears roughly using back of your hand 

  Myungsoo, the only person with you that time noted every single moved that you doing and think that you were nice girl yet cute but his action stop as he look a terible cut at your bare arm, and start from that moment he scanned all over bare skin of yours and he spotted a lot of cut and bruises.

He tried so hard not to ask you, cause you might think 'stranger ask personal question of mine'  he shook his head eagerly

"ugh how pathetic my mind are" you heard myungsoo complained.

"you have pathetic minded?" you asked innocently

Myungsoo were shock by your question eagerly shook his head along with his hand waving infront of your face while another hand holding an umbrella.

"ohhhh" you nodded.

Its long paused, its not raining anymore, sudden myungsoo break the ice 

"i just want to ask, why your skin covered with bruises and wound, yeah i mean, i don't want to look ert and busy body to you by asking  this kind of question you know. But its seem hurt"

You giggled "oh you disturbed by that?"

Myungsoo remain silent.

  "by your question, i can judge how spoiled you are" its true, myungsoo came from rich family. you laugh in fresh way

"what do you mean?" myungsoo looked confused 

" you never know  how real  pain feel really are don,t you?" you smiled at him, but still, you only see stupid face of myungsoo who looking at the floor. 

"its just an accident okay? Accident like, cycling and you fell, you chopped onion and the knive cutted your finger and so on, Why you look so stupid with that face?" you laugh but myungsoo can see pain in your eyes.

To make you feel better, he poke your forehead and offer to walked you home.

"NO! I mean, no thanks, i'm okay" you laugh and tried so hard not to sound awkward.

"why not? Its raini-" he stop as he look bright sky

"ya right, its raining, bye" you bid goodbye and leave him alone dumbfounded.

"wait-" myungsoo yelled but you seem in rushed.

"i forgot to ask your name, mad women" myungsoo whisper while looking at his umbrella.

*thank you, umbrella*

---------------------------

Yah right? Hiatus for 2 week. Feel free to hate me. I just want to say SORRRRRRRRRRRRY! I could not update much. Please please forgive me!

Yah, sorry for sudden myungsoo as intro. But don't worry. Ljoe is Coming! Soon! And i will change about myungsoo a little. Myungsoo is heeyoung's schoolmate, not classmate. Sorry for the mistake!

Anyway, how about poster? I don't know. I just think its ugly with black and white colored. What do you think? Or i should make a new one? I use hayoung picture, and the character's name is Heeyoung? Kinda similar right? Hahahahahaha okay that's not funny.

Next chapter will be posted soon. Stay tuned. Oh yaaaaa,

Comment and subscribe if you want, if you don't want. Its still okay. You read my story its enough.