Chapter 6

Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jinwoo and Mino woke up the next morning and walked in the living room they saw Seungyoon and Seunghoon sleeping on the couch.

"Hyung", Mino said as he started to shake Seunghoon shoulder.

Seunghoon opened his eyes and looked at the second youngest.

"What's wrong Mino-ah?"

"Why you and Yoonie are sleeping here on the couch?"

"Yoonie got sick last night and he didn't want to return in the bedroom so he come here and falled asleep in the matter of minutes."

Mino brushed Seungyoon hair and touched his forehead.

"His fever is back."

Seunghoon has put his hand on his forehead too. He sighed and began to rub his forehead.

"Can you take my place. I'm going to help Jinwoo in the kitchen and I don't want to wake Seungyoon up."

"Sure", he said as he sit on the couch and took Seungyoon from Seunghoon and laid him in his lap. Seungyoon groaned and his side burying his head in Mino stomach.

Mino smiled and rubbed the younger back.

Seunghoon walked to the kitchen were he saw Jinwoo making some toast.

"Hey Seunghoon - ah. Sleep well?"

"Kind of. The couch is not very comfortable when you sleep in sitting position on it."

"How is Seungyoon."

"Still sleeping. Mino took my place. I think he developed a fever again."

"I see. He can take his pills after he eat something. Hopefully he will keep the food down this time."

Then Jinwoo phone began to ring. He took him and saw that YG was calling him.

"Is YG-hyung. I need to answer. Maybe is importantly."

"Go ahead hyung. I will finish the breakfast".

Jinwoo nodded and left in the balcony to talk at his phone, returning 15 minutes l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter