Chapter 1

Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hooney called Mino again to ask if Seungyoon is at his and Jinwoo  apartment he had an feeling that him and the others will need to go at the studio after they're maknae leader who has a tendency to overwork himself.

So here they are in front of the building of YG Entertainment. Looking at the building they sighed and entered going to Seungyoon studio prepared to take him by force if it's necessary.

Seungyoon was working at the lyrics of they're new song. He looked at the clock to see that it's was past midnight. He rubbed his tired eyes than stretched his back. Wincing when he popped painfully.

"Tired maknae?" Seungyoon looked to see the source of the voice that was Jinwoo. "What are you still doing here?"

"I need to work at the lyrics."

"You can work after practice too", Mino said. "You need to start thinking about your health. Do you want to pass out again because of exhaustion and overworking?"

"No. Plus I'm not very tired."

"Not tired?" Hooney said. "I can see your exhaustion from far away. Plus you have hideous dark circles behind your eyes. It's late. You're supposed to be asleep by now. So us too."

"Then what are you doing here?"

"We've come to drag your sorry before you don't collapse again", said Jinwoo. "Why can't you be more maknae than leader, maknae?"

"Because I'm the leader and as a good leader I need to work more. Not do stupid things."

"You are saying that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter