Chapter 3

Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they saw him pass out Haute and Thor rushed to Seungyoon and began to nuzzle him with they're nose, whimpering, pushing him with they're tiny paws and even bitting slightly to not leave a mark.

A few minutes later Seungyoon opened his eyes and raised in sitting position rubbing his temple. The two dogs jumped on his lap and began to him waving they're tails.

"Hey", he said petting the dogs. "Sorry if I scared you. I'm just tired. Nothing else."

After that he get up from the floor and walked to his room followed closely by the dogs.

"I'm going to sleep. OK guys? So things like that will not happen again."

Seungyoon laid in the bed and the two dogs jumped in the bed too cuddling close to the maknae.

Later in the evening Seunghoon arrived home to see that it's was quite and every light was closed. Going to the kitchen to put the food he brought for Seungyoon in the fridge, Haute and Thor walked from Seungyoon room and began to drag Hoony by the pants towards the same room.

"What's wrong. Did something happened with Yoon?" he asked worried. He let himself being draged to the room where he saw the youngest member sleeping in the bed. "Is just sleeping".

The dogs whined and started to drag his pants again. Hoony sighed and walked to the bed and sit on the edge of it and touched Yoon face and forehead. He was a bit warm but it can very well be from the numerous blankets that cover him. He began to shake him slightly. Seungyoon opened his eyes and looked and looked at the second oldest.

"Hyung you are back."

"Yeah I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter