Chapter 2

Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Mino and Jinwoo arrived home, the oldest closed himself in his room. After 10 minutes of trying Mino sighed and left to his room, hoping that the next day Jinwoo wouldn't be upset with Seungyoon anymore.

The next morning Seunghoon woke up and maked breakfast than he put food and water for Haute and Thor and walked to the youngest room to woke him up.

Opening the door Seungyoon dog walked outside from it going to the kitchen. Hoony walked to Yoon bed and shaked him awake. A minute later he opened his eyes and looked at the second oldest.

"Come on. The breakfast is ready and we need to be ready to leave in 30 minutes"

Seungyoon nodded and raised in sitting position. After he make sure that the youngest will not go back to sleep, Seunghoon left the room.

Seungyoon rubbed his eyes and winced when his head started to pound. Maybe the others were right and he wasn't supposed to stay so late. Fortunately they have easy schedule today. 2 hours of dance practice and a meting with the CEO.

He got up from the bed and took a quick shower that had make his aching muscles to relax a little, then after he dressed he walked in the kitchen and sit at the table. He eat a little food and then started to poke the rest of it.

"Are you not hungry?" asked Seunghoon. Seungyoon lifted his head and looked at him. Usually when this happens Hoony he's looking worried but know is just annoyed.

"Not really."

"Are you getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter