(•••••)

Your life as an idol

(Continuation)

Just how many surprises did the staffs and the management prepared for us? Are we that important in the company that they just need to send 15 important and amazing people from them? This moment is absurd. And add to the fact that 4 people are acting weird. 

"Joonie, you okay?" I looked at Minha unnie who sounded and looked so concerned. I couldnt blame them though, I, myself dont even know what's happening to me.

"Im fine unnie. Just surprised" I nod and smiled obviously not convincing her.

"We know what youre worried about maknae. We know you too well" Seungri unnie popped out of nowhere recently. Then I saw Jin Ah and Shina unnie joining us. 

Were currently dipping our feets into the pool, the unnies are guided into the bathrooms to change and prepare for dinner. We wouldnt swim today but water always sooth me. 

"Trust them Daril-ah. PD-nim wouldnt let them in here if he know that they couldnt take care of us well." Shina unnie reassured me. That problem was just half of my true issue though.

Still, i nodded and held their hands. These unnies do really take care of me so well. They even know my favorite food and tried to cook it resulting in a burned bacon and burned frying pan.

"Okay unnies. I will." I smiled to them reassuringly and these time, they bought it. I dont want them to worry over my personal issues. Yes, were bestfriends and technically sisters, but there are things that needed to be kept by yourself.

"Thats our Daril!" Jin Ah unnie started doing aegyo. Results? Seungri unnie faking to puke, Minha unnie getting out of pool, me just looking at her weirdly and Shina unnie looking at the pool with red face? 

Thats totally new.

"DARIL!" I turned at the owner and gosh this is embarassing. I just need to crack my neck at the speed of my turn. 

"Ouch!" I hissed and touched my neck. This is so absurd! What makes it more embarassing is that, after the other unnies heard my hiss, they all went to me and started checking me.

"Are you alright maknae?" Seungri.

"Is your neck fine?" Minha.

"Kiddo what did you do?" Jin Ah.

"Yah Daril-ah, what did you did?" Shina.

"ARE YOU FINE!" Other unnies. See? Theyre all worried over my OWN stiffneck and thats what makes it more embarassing.

"Im fine unnies. I just have a stiffneck" i said and smiled showing my dimples. I saw Irene, Yoona and Jessica unnie flushing red like a tomato, but Krystal unnie isnt... 

'Why do I even feel dizzy?'

-time reverse from when Jungsis arrived-

"Hey Daril-ssi" IS IT POSSIBLE TO DIE TWICE?

"J-jessica s-su-n-sunbaenim?" I greeted damn stuttered I mean. Who wouldnt? When the great Jessica Jung Sooyeon is infront of you and of course, where the queen goes, the princess always trail behind.

"Hi Joon-ssi" Speaking of the princess. I felt drums beating inside my chest, and instead of butterflies, i felt tigers clawing inside my stomach, its not a nice feeling, but i know i wish it would always last longer. My unnies knows my huge admiration towards F(x)'s maknae since im a trainee. I like how she sings and express her feelings not through facial expressions but on the music she releases. I smiled and walked passed all of the other unnies and walked in to my groupmate's place. 

'WHY DO THEY NEED TO BE HERE?!" Im having a mental panic that all I could hear is beeping and vibrat- wait, oh right, someone's calling me.

"Excuse me unnies, i just need to answer this" i excused myself and picked up the phone call.

"JOOM JOOM-AH!" I immediately moved the phone away from my ear when I heard my best friend greet at me. 

"YAH SOMI UNNIE! Dont shout!" I dissed and heard a chuckle at the other line.

"So how's life with the popularity?" 

"Somi unnie, you are so popular too like really" I could still feel her roll her eyes on the other line. 

"Where? Sixteen? Produce 101? I.O.I? The collaboration with Eric Nam? Where? Tell me?" She said frustatingly. Gosh, its so amazing how she could still be so popular despite of her state. I mean, she still doesnt have a stable idol career since she hadnt exclusively debuted but it would just go there eventually.

"Blah blah blah. Unnies can you come over?" 

"Hmm? Maybe next day? Im free any day but not now since it's pretty late" 

"YES! Next day is fine! The unnies and I are planning on swimming too!"

"Wow! Sounds ideal. Okay, i go!" I jumped and heard the others calling me to go to the pool, so I hung up and went there seeing Jessica unnie pouting, Irene and Yoona unnie's dark aura while Krystal unnie's so........cold

-present-

"World to kiddo?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jin ah unnie speak. I nodded absent-mindedly and saw everyone's concerned eyes. Why are they acting weird?

"Whats happening guys? Youre scaring me out" I asked to all of them and they just looked at each other signalling silent explanation maybe? Thankfully, Shina unnie spoke.

"Well first of all, Jin Ah its 'earth to someone' not 'world to someone' jeez. AND MY POOR BABY DARIL-AH!" 

"Unnie, that doesnt make sense at all. I thought youre going to explain what happened to me?" 

"Well Daril-ah, you fainted for 30 mintues. Its maybe because you think too much. Its not good for you" I looked at the owner of the voice and saw Kryst- WAIT KRYSTAL-UNNIE IS TALKING TO ME?!

I widened my eyes and I think they all notice since im bombarded with questions again but the last one stucked on my head.

"Is Krystal the one you always think?" I heard Yoona unnie said and I admit, that is scary. I shook my head vigorously. Im nuts.

"N-no unnies" i argued and they nodded except for my group. They all raised their brow silently asking for explanation.

And if the things couldnt be anymore best, i mean bad, Irene-unnie touched my forehead. I could feel heat, everywhere.

"Are you really okay? Youre hot" 

"Come on Irene-unnie, you think so literally. Do you really care or you just want to compliment her?" Yeri-unnie said. Jeez, im getting dizzy again and before i know, everything went black.

 

--