Surprise(•••)

Your life as an idol

-time skip-
[reality show day]

YOUR POV:

"1,2,3! 안영하세요, TTG 입니다! (HI! Were TTG)" we greeted in unison after the director gave us the cue. Were currently shooting for 'The Real Generations', the title of our reality show. Its stil the first day so were kinda nervous, except for Seungri unnie. But I know she feel nervous even just for a bit too, shes just so good in keeping a straight face.

Actually, what we need to do is quite simple. Laze around and act like how we are during our free time, no cameras and staffs, just us. But lets be honest, even though its called a 'reality tv show', we still need to be professional to our actions, we need to please people afterall. If not, then no one would watch yours.

"So well, cameras are everywhere, what about lets tour them to Joonie's house?" Jin Ah unnie suggested and I frowned immediately which didnt went unnoticed by the others.

"Its not just my house now. Its OURS" I said which earned smiled from my unnies. I want them to feel like my home is their home too. Were relatedly sisters now and I want to share what I have with them too, they have been a good unnies to me since the start.

"Okay then. Lets start the tour to OUR house" Minha unnie excitedly said which made us excited too. We saw the camera trailing behind us as we went upstairs to see the room's interiors first. 

This house was a gift from my dad. He owns an airline company while my mother owns a restaurant. Were quiet loaded I know, thats why they bought me a buggati and a house during my 14th birthday, im their youngest daughter afterall. The houses' exterior design is so modern. White walls with some black parts on the corner made it look so cozy. When you open the door of the 2 floored house, the stairs and the chandelier hanging on top of the ceiling make the house looks so elegant and richy. The house has 2 stairs, all leading them to the based 1st floor. It has a water fountain made of pure sparkling water. It looks like the stairs in Titanic. All tiles are white and shiny and it has approximately 8 rooms excluding the dancing and the studio room.

Its huge and I dont want to accept it at first but they insisted saying that I would need it someday. Guess its true.

"So this is where all of us sleeps. Youre probably wondering while we decided on using just 1 room right?" Seungri unnie finally talked. I thought she would stay frozen throughout the shooting. 

"Its because Daril is rich. Thats the answer!"

"YAH UNNIE! I whined. I hate it when people are making a fuss about my wealth. Its kinda offending to know that people like you just because youre rich but I love these dork unnies so no biggie.

"Okay seriously speaking, Daril made our room customized. Its originally just a queen-sized bed but then she called on some services on her talking ceiling and later that night, we just saw a triple deck on the edge of the room. Its nice right?" Minha unnie elaborated. Well she is right.

Personally, Im afraid of being alone on a very spacious bed without someone cuddling with me, so i decided to let Shina unnie sleep with me in my bed (this is an innocent sleep okay?) since she is very fond of cuddling. Then, the other unnies are whining about why Shina unnie is the only one who gets to sleep with me in one room, but we couldnt fit in the lone bed, so I decided to buy a triple decked bed. Of course, unnies scolded me saying that I really shouldnt but I insisted so we sleep together in a room now.

"On the queen sized bed, Shina and Daril occupies it. The lowest bunk of the triple deck is mine. The middle is for Minha unnie and the highest bunk is where Seungri sleeps" Jin Ah unnie continued. 

After we had toured the camera inside and outside the house, a staff called us to gather on the living room.

We dont know what they want us to do but they said its something about the reality show.

"Its a great job that youre really enjoying the reality show. Youre also comfortable to the cameras now. I know PD-nim had already guaranteed you that this show would be fun right? Well, here is another thing.." The staff halted in explaining.

I think im getting a glimpse of what the PD-nim wants or maybe WHO the PD-nim wants us to be with. I happened to see the people using the hashtag of TTG in a reality show and some of them likes us to do the show with some other SM idols that they like. But I dont know, maybe its isnt what I assume?

"The fans are making a fuss about you on a reality show but they want it with other SM idols. So, PD-nim ordered that youre going to do the show with another idols from the same company."

"But staff-ssi, what if we couldnt get comfortable with them? Or vice versa?" I heard Seungri unnie voiced out her voice.

"Its all clear. The idols who would participate really likes you and your group. They want to be close friends with all of you and all of them are girl groups too." We nodded at the staff's explanation.

I got it right, didnt I? They want us to be with other SM idols, but who?

"Staff-ssi, who are we teaming up with then?" I asked while looking at the staff. He smiled and shrugged saying that its a surprise. The PD-nim must really trust these sunbaenims since he is so confident that we would like them.

[Dinner time]

Were currently making a dinner, more like a feast. Minha unnie suggested that we prepare something nice but I didnt knew we would a prepare a feast.

"So, set the table maknaes. The dishes are done" Shina unnie asked us.

I went to the dining table and set it.

"Unnie, its only a 6 sitter dining table? How could the sunbaenims eat then?" I asked. They all whipped their head into me while hissing.

"Why havent I thought about it?" Minha unnie dissed.

"What about we eat at the dining in the rooftop? It has so much space and chairs than the dining table here plus we could swim on the pool" Seungri unnie suggested and all of us agreed. Wonder how were going to get there without spilling the food? ELEVATOR.

After we had placed the foods on the table, I smiled. The weather is nice, therefore, the stars are shining and the wind isnt that cold and isnt that warm either. Then my favorite people are with me. 

"Guys, all of them are here already" we suddenly heard our manager calling us. We went inside the elevator. My unnies are all fussing about the new comers. But im a bit nervous. Why do I even feel scared? I dont know.

We heard a 'ding-dong' from the elevator. We went outside and sitted at the sofa in the living room.

"HI GUYS!" We suddenly heard voices from girls and guess what? I almost died.