Introductory chapter (•)

Your life as an idol

(In this story, Korea is already open to LGBTQ community which is still impossible on the real date but hope you enjoy)

--

"수간아이돌! (WEEKLY IDOL)" the three MC's of the show greeted at the audience with such excitement. They waited for too long for this moment to come and it's evident on the way they adress their guests.

"Today were going to have the 107th girl group who debuted on the3rd generation. Well specifically after SNSD." Sangmin factly said infront of the camera while smiling. 

The other nodded and smiled too. They are really excited, can't you see?

"And they are here with their debut album and song, please give it up for T.T.G!" the female MC, Shin Young, introduced the group who smiled at the camera which had been now focused on them.

One by one they walk to the MC's while waving albeit shyly at the camera since it's just their 2nd TV appearance since they debuted.

"So please introduce yourse-" 

"YAH! YOO SE YOON! Youre too excited, the kids are still nervous" the female MC glared at Se Yoon while cutting his words. The others on set laughed and little by little, the tension had already vanished into thin air.

"Now kids, you can start your introduction later at a segment but for now lets know what TTG really means" Shin Young asked and the young group looked at their leader, Minha, to do the honor.

"TTG is an acronym for the greek word of 'last generation' since that's what the company referred us to" the others nodded and so does the MC.

"She just said that its an acronym for a greek word cause she can't pronounce it, right?" the whole set bursted out laughing when the leader said 'YES'.

The MC's let them show and let them hear the fans and netizens their new song by asking them to perform. Of course, the MC's keeps on complimenting the young group.

They are keep on saying praises to the group like 'they are so cool','they are too talented for their age' and the biggest compliment from Sang Min,'Ill definitely stan them'. 

The show goes on and on until it's now the famous segment, WRITTEN PROFILE. The MC's then started.

"First the leader.추이민하 (Choi Minha). She is 21 years old and trained the longest among them. She trained for 6 years. She likes poodles and not any other dogs. She is afraid of cockroaches. She is the main vocalist."

"Then we had the second eldest.이진아 (Lee Jin Ah). She trained for 5 years and 4 months. She is the aegyo machine gun of the group. She is 20 years old and the face of the group. She is a shikshin. She hates rain and thunders and she is the lead vocalist."

"Next is the middle aged member. She divides the age of the group. We have 박래이싸 (Park Liza) but her birth name is 박신아 (Park Shina). She is the same age as Jin Ah but younger a month. Se is 박긴에 (Park Shin Hye)'s cousin. This is weird but she hates Jin Ah and she loves their maknae. She is the lead rapper and the center. She trained for 5 years."

"Were now on the maknae line. 임승리 (Im Seung Ri). She trained when she was 15 for 4 years. She is 19 years old she hates neons and thick books. She is the groups' main dancer and lead rapper."

"The maknae. 김다릴 (Kim Daril). Her family travels a lot because of their business that led her to know 4 different languages. Her birthname is 김준다릴 (Kim Joon Daril). She trained the shortest among them and also among the company. She trained for just 4 months. She is the youngest kpop-idol in this generation to debut. She is the groups' visual and main rapper also the lead dancer"

After the segment was done, the MC's asked them questions, throw jokes and to conclude the day, the group thanked them and their fans for their support.

"1,2,3! SLASH THAT! TTG 입니다! (We are TTG)"

--

YASSS FINALLYY! 
Comment if you like the introductory chapter. The next one would be the real start.