Start(••)

Your life as an idol

"So what do you need us for PD-nim?" Minha politely asked to the man infront of them. They had been called on 이수만 (Lee Sooman)'s office by their manager though she didn't gave any other detail than 'for TV appearance'.

"Well, I know youre still adjusting to your idol life and you all debuted successfully. People want your music, your choreos, all of you." Their president calmly coaxed.

The group has no idea where their PD would lead them into. His words just doesn't ring a bell into them.

"People wants to see more of you. They want to see not just you in interviews, music shows and encores. They want to see how you act in real life"

Now, the group already has an idea, I mean almost since there's still one whose probably missing it out. *cough* Jin Ah *cough*.

"We all know that #TTGonrealityshow has been on twitter since the day you visited Weekly idol and we couldn't lead the fans on without doing what they want. It would also help you gain more fans and more netizens would start to notice you. SM knows all of you personally and we wouldnt appoint you in this task if we know you couldnt handle it."

All members of the group know what their president is proposing to them. Reality show. They hadnt really talked about it but they know it would come sooner, not this soon though, guess the netizens really like them.

"This reality show would be fun and i guarantee you that." Their PD finishes and smiled. The young group looked at each other silently digging what their thoughts would be about the sudden proposal.

"Well, I guess we'll be having it PD-nim" their leader agreed while smiling politely at the old man. The man smiled triumpathly. You dont have much idea how he prepared such bribing speech for the group to agree. 

"So when are we going to start PD-nim since you already guaranteed us that it would be fun?" The second maknae, Seungri, asked. 

"Probably 3 days from now. Your schedules are already neatly fixed. Everything you had to do is continue your daily routine for the next 2 days and on the third day, you're going to start your shooting" the man elaborated.

"Oh. But PD-nim, is it just house-planned? No travelling?" The second unnie asked which earned a shook of a head from the man. He explained that the reality show would be based on how they act on their free time on their house. But theyre still going to know what the fans want and they would do it if they can.

"So its settled then. Thank you girls and please, clean your house" 

"Its still Joonie's house PD-nim" Shina declared. That earned a shrug from the man. They bid their see you soon's to the man they respect so much and got out of the office.

"Is it okay with you Daril-ah? Its your house afterall. We dont want to ruin your privacy" their leader asked their maknae who is the owner of the house theyre currently in. Well here's a story. When their manager had already planned about moving the girls into a dorm, they all agreed but the dorm is far away from the company so it would be a hastle but then, Daril came up with an idea to share her big house to her groupmates. The others doesn't want to agree first cause it would probably ruin their youngest' privacy but their maknae had given them so much perks in living with her.

"Its okay. It would be fun, besides if there would anyone whose planning something bad, the security measures of our house is definitely alarmed. So no worries" Daril stated while smiling reassuringly. 

The others nodded and continued walking. They need to perform to show champion. As their van arrived at the venue, with fans everywhere, yelling and chanting their names, they went inside the dressing room and started preparing.

"So, just enjoy your performance like usual okay? You dont need to be so tensed about it, people like you. Just go break a leg!" Their manager encouragingly said.

"FIGHTING!" All of them said in unison.

[After the performance]

The girls went on the backstage after performing. They didnt win the 1st place but theyre still on 2nd place and thats enough. Their SNSD-sunbaenim just made a comeback days ago, its not that they could rival against a legendary group. 

They are resting for a bit when they heard the door opened. Guess they have an unexpected guests tonight.

YOUR POV:

We all looked at the door looking at the people infront of us. They went here unexpectedly thats why were a bit shock.

"SNSD SUNBAENIM?!" Shina unnie yelled which caused me to flinch on my seat and fell back. I hissed at the pain on my . Damn! That hurts!

"Sorry Daril-ah" Shina unnie mumbled while smiling shyly. I smiled at her too silenty saying that im fine.

"Sunbaenim, how can we help you?" Our leader politely asked after we had introduced ourselves to them.

"Oh. Nothing. Is it wrong if we say we want to see our dongsaeng?" Their leader, Taeyeon-ssi said jokingly. Of course, as stupid as Jin Ah unnie is, she took the joke seriously.

"Dont be offended sunbaenim. Its nice to see you. Sorry for our beha-"

"Its a joke Jin Ah" Shina cut Jin Ah unnie's ramblings and rolled her eyes. She doesnt use honorifics to Jin Ah unnie since she said they jusf have months gap, added to the fact that she instinctiely says that she hates Jin Ah unnie.

"Seriously. We just want to meet you and we had a spare time so here we are" Yoona-ssi said while looking somewhere near me. Seungri unnie is with me so i assumed its her. Yoona-ssi wouldnt spare a glance at me, even if im the visual, im still a way way way more lower than her. Thats the truth and thats sad.

"So youre the maknae right?" I heard Tiffany-ssi asked me. I nodded clearly caught off guard. This moment is absurd. Truthfully, im a big fan of them but I need to be professional.

"Yes Tiffany-ssi" I said while smiling. She smiled, showing her eye smile, then suddenly, squeals were heard. 

'Whats happening with them?'

"Yah! Youre scaring the kid" Hyoyeon-ssi defended. Well, atleast someone put a fight on me. Well, Minha unnie is chatting with Yuri-ssi, same with Jin Ah unnie and Seohyun-ssi, then Shina unnie is throwing daggers to Jin Ah unnie while listening to something Sunny-ssi is saying, Seungri unnie is well, just with me, looking as frozen as me. She is cold, i tell you.

"Arent you too young? How old are you again?" Yoona-ssi asked while looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Im 16 Yoona-ssi" I said while smiling again. Im looking at her eyes while talking too since my mom told me that if I wont, I would be considered as an ill-mannered being.

"Wow! Youre 16 yet youre already so talented. And youre a goddess! An please call us unnie" Sooyoung-ss- i mean Sooyoung unnie complimented. I smiled shyly and said my thanls to her. Theyre looking at me like im something peculiar and I felt blood rushing to my face.

"Look at her! She is blushing because of me!" Sooyoung unnie continued clearly proud of her 'achievement'. Taeyeon-unnie smacked her head. 

The night went very fun because SNSD-unnies are so much humorous in person. They know how to ease tensions and make us laugh like they know us for a very long time. Throughout their visit, I could sense someone looking at me though, more on glaring to be honest.

'Hmm. Who is it then?'