Chapter Three

That XX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the cheesy talk on the phone, and suddenly I feel offended by his line, because honestly I hate chessy things, everything involved “CHEESY” is a big no for me, and after he sending me lot of messages saying sorry and he did not intend to do it on purpose, just out of his sense of humour, but still for me it's very cheap.

 

But anyway his messages managed to make me to agree to meet him, because of the message he sent impressed very honest and sincere, my heart was moved even though there had been a little discussion full of drama with daesung, finally he managed to persuade me to meet the cheesy master who I just know three days ago.

 

After I said yes and I sent a message about the time and place we were going to meet, I finally decided to meet him in my favorite steak restaurant located near the campus, and I asked daesung to accompany me, because I did not want to meet a new person I know and never have met, but of course I was informing seungri that I was not alone, I was with daesung, thank god he did not mind because he said he also with some friends, and guess what? it turns out that this is not just any friend, but a tall, well-built man with muscular bodies and dressed in black and wearing a communication device like a headset strung from the back of his neck and attached to their ears.

 

“BODYGUARDS??? You kidding right? maybe you're wrong dae” I started feel panick as my face turning red not know what to do because my heart began to beat fast, suddenly I was not ready to meet him.

 

“You say that the license plate number is 1290 LSR right?” daesung tries not to say it aloud because of course daesung as shocked as me, because we both really did not expect to meet a man who was escorted by a spooky look mans, is it possible he is a mobster.

 

“yes” I said while I blinking rapidly and squeezed her hand tightly.

 

“oh my god, oh my god he’s coming, sushhh, rilex, ahemmm” daesung shifted his gaze to his phone and pretended not to see him coming and headed toward the table where we sat, and I automatically mimic the movement and pretend to see my phone.

 

“hai jiyong” here you go, the mr cheesy besides he likes rags it turns out he is a bit blind, how can he greet daesung and call my name, i am much prettier than daesung, alright!

 

“ahm…I would love to know you and be your friend even more, I do not mind, but I'm not seungri, I’m daesung, hai for you too” and now daesung reaching out and shaking hands with mr cheesy, I can not see his face, but the scent of his perfume, waowww ... amazing.

 

“oh I’m so sorry, hai daesung shi” okay enough for the handshake, hello everybody I’m here, I tried to look for his attention, turn around, I’m here, and when he turned his back to me…

 

“hai jiyong” oh my…wait a second, is he the mr chessy who talked to me on the phone? Really?

 

“ha..haii” holly cow… this is really beyond my expectations, I thought that the last thing I knew about mr chessy a few days ago was a forty-year-old man who had lived alone and single that he finally tried to seduce in any way to attract women's attention, but it turned out to be the opposite.

 

““hai I’m seungri, Lee seungri, a bodyguard, and you?”

 

“hai I’m Kwon jiyong, you can call me jiyong, I’m a college student”

Wait…what? he is a bodyguard? This cute and handsome man is a bodyguard? Wait..did i just say if he is cute and handsome?

 

“nice meeting you jiyong, may I sit down?”

 

“ah ofcourse” when he tried to sit comfortably in front of me, his bodyguard friends remained standing behind him firmly.

 

“ehmm…are they your friends?” I look left and right while pointing at them.

 

“oh I’m sorry, give me a second” he stood up and turn around as he coded to follow him.

 

He walked a little about ten paces away from our table, and he began to speak quietly so I could not hear him, but from his gestures he seemed to send his bodyguard friends to sit at another table, but one of them seemed to mind, Seungri finally managed to convince them to sit at another table and give us privacy.

 

“I’m so sorry, you wait so long” he sat back while pulling his shirt sleeve and loosening his tie slightly, apparently he was stressed enough to convince his bodyguard friends.

 

“no it’s okay, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter