Chapter Four

That XX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night seungri asked me again, he want to have breakfast together with me, it was for the first time someone ask personally to me, I feel so touched, because never in my life someone treated me so politely like he did, even just have breakfast he ask me directly, he could be questioned by message, but he is different, he is more expressive about his feelings from everyone I know, while in the car as he drove me home that night, he asked me a lot, and I answered him, about my private life, where I studied, what kind of majors I take, how many brother or sister I live with, everything, and somehow I tell him everything, I do not feel reluctant or afraid to share my personal life with him, there is an aura from him which make me tell him by myself without any fear of anything.

 

Usually I would panic, and ask daesung to accompany me, because the first time I was willing to meet again with someone I just met, I had time to think to call my good friend daesung to tell everything what happened last night and ask her opinion, but somehow I discouraged my intention and save it for myself, maybe the next day I will tell her, because I never hide anything from her, because she is my best friend I have ever had, and I am so grateful to have her, she is like my own sister, and I love her.

 

Morning has come, the sun is so bright, the air is so fresh, the birds singing with joy, somehow this morning I feel so happy, I have never woke up in the morning with this excitement, usually always beginning with the sound of alarms that pierce my ears, or my father who banged my door’s room to wake me up, but this morning I wake up myself and start enjoying the morning air with a glass of tea.

 

“you look so happy jiji, wanna tell me something?” my father always call me with that pet name, my mother who gave that name.

 

“ah appa, didn’t I always like this” I try to hide my giddiness from whatever I feel right now, because since last night I met seungri I feel something strange in my stomach, like butterflies?

 

“but this time you looks different, do you have boyfriend now?” that boyfriend word make my cheeks started red now, how come my father can read me so easily.

 

“ahmmm..anyiii, I don’t have one appa?” I turn my face to another side, because I don’t want to look obvious.

 

“really?”

 

“because she have many boyfriends appa, not only one, that’s why” suddenly that voice which always make my mood is bad heard in my ear, arghhh..why he should wake this early.

 

“yah kwon minho, watch your language, don’t make any cheap issue in this beautiful morning can’t you” I looked at him sharply.

 

“wae..you don’t like to have many boyfriends? is not that all women's dreams?” is he asking or mocking me?

 

“I’m not that type of woman, so don’t talk like you know me” I replied with annoyance.

 

“I’m just kidding noona” he scratched his head while smile.

 

“but you have to smile alot like this my dear, because appa loves your smile” my appa my head and bribed my favorite bread he made this morning for breakfast, for me he is the best chef in this world, and his food is my favorite ever.

 

“arasso appa” I opened my mouth and began to chew the bread, and I almost choked because my phone suddenly rang.

 

“halo” I answered it without looking at my phone, because I knew he was calling, because I made a special ring tone for seungri.

 

“morning ji, are you up already?”

 

“I am, how about you?” I run to my room, because I don’t want my annoying brother to tease more.

 

“I'm in front of your house now” I stop walking and stood on stairs, I’m shock.

 

“already?” I asked because I almost not believe that he is arrived less than the time we agreed to pick  me up.

 

“because I missed you” here you go, he started again, but why my stomach feels sick, it’s like the butterflies flying around in it, like daesungs said once that if one day my heart beating fast and there is a strange sensation in my stomach, it is a butterfly of love, at first I wonder why must butterflies, why not beetles or bees, and what to do butterflies with love, but daesung is not daesung if she give up, sticking with her opinion, that if there is that sensation in my stomach then I begin to fall in love, at first I do not believe it, but now I begin to understand its meaning.

 

“ahm..well I'm going down now” I turned off the phone because I did not want to make myself even more embarrassed, because since my appa and my annoying little brother has been teasing with the boyfriend thing, I do not want to make myself even more embarrassed about it.

 

“hai ji” he greeted me with his distinctive smile, I started to like the smile.

 

“hai ri” ri? where did the word come from? since when I started giving pet names to someone, oh god I hope he did not hear it.

 

“ri?” he heard it

 

“you don’t like it?” I try to act cool

 

“I love it” thank god

 

“so let’s go”

 

I took him to breakfast at my favorite place near the campus, I wanted hhim to try it, but this morning there was something different from him, he came alone without his bodyguard friend.

 

“you look beautiful today” again, his ches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter