Chapter Six

That XX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong everyone, first of all I would like to say sorry because as usual I take a long time to update this little story of mine, because lately my life daily activity has changed from an office worker to a college student, but I hope it give me more time to write my another story, so not wasting more time, here we go.

 

 

Everything suddenly feels dizzy, my world like turns upside down, I can’t feel anything beside his lips on mine, I just closed my eyes tight while I grab his arms and push it a little bit because I started to feel that he trying to pushed his tongue in my mouth while I keep my lips shut not knowing how to react to this, but he keep trying to push his tongue like my upper lips asking for permission to go further, like what he is doing right now, I don’t know since when he started to rubbing his lower part to mine, and I gasped because I feels something poking my thigh, suddenly I panicked, my face turn more red than before, and I know seungri feels something off with me.

 

But he’s like he has losing in his lustfull mind, he keep doing what he has done since he pushed me to this couch, and I don’t feel really like it, like not really like it, because I don’t want what he have now go this way, I want to feel everything slowly, not like this, I know I’m such an old fashioned girl but that’s what my father told me, everything has their time, and I think it’s not the right time, since I just knew him for few days, so it is not appropriate to do this whole thing.

 

“hey, what’s wrong?” and I just looking at him with my teary eyes, I don’t know since when I’m crying.

 

“hey why you crying, did I hurt you?” he hold my cheek and rubbing my face slowly.

 

“not this way seungri, please” tears rolling down as I begged him not to do any further than this, because I don’t want started to feels that I just his one night stand. And when he get what I said he get off me and helping me to sit while he kneeling and holding my hands.

 

“I’m so sorry ji, I’m really sorry, I don’t know since when I can’t controlled my self when you around” he sighed and look away, seems like he feels so embarassed with everything has happened.

 

“it’s okay, I just want you to know that I’m not that type of girl like what you think” he seems so shocks with what I have said, it proves that what I thought is right, he thinks that I just a cheap girl who sleep around with some guy that I barely know.

 

“wha,,,I’m sorry ji, it’s just,,,I,,,” I just staring at him and it’s makes him more nervous, he lost his words and suddenly he stand up and walk away not far from me and sighed loudly while cover his face with his hand.

 

“look it’s not what you think jiyong, I never see you that way, it’s just me being so ing idiot not knowing what to do because I feels so not sure with what you have said this morning to me” he keeps holding my hands tight and he really look into my eyes.

 

“are you really serious with your words?” he asked me and looks more nervous than before, he really anticipated with my answer.

 

“did I looks that I’m not serious with my words to you?” I’m waiting but he keep looking deeply into my eyes, finding whether I’m serious or not, and finally he sighed and smiling.

 

“no you didn’t, I know you love me, and when you said it I haven't give my answer yet” I never hear that kind voice of him, so soft and tender.

 

“I love you too jiyong” now I lost in his voice, his words makes me realize that love is real and exist in this cruel world, because it feels really sincere, like what I have been saw for my entire life, my father’s love for my mother.

 

“let me take you home” I just nodded and he helping me to stand on my leg but what he’s doing get me lightly take step back suddenly.

 

“I will missed you so much” did he just kissing me and now he hugged like don’t want to let me go? he really different now with what I’ve just saw before.

 

 He take me back to my house by himself without his bodyguard friends, I like it because he looks more like himself when it’s just the two of us, more natural and so caring, he put my seatbelt on, asking whether I’m comfortable with my seat positions or not, I did not expect to see this side of him.

 

He keeps staring at me once in a minute, while his right hand in steering wheel and his left hand on mine, now I’m the one who being so nervous if he keep doing that, I never get this kind of attentions before, and it’s just too much for me. Because the jiyong all people knew is just an ordinary girl who trying hard to do her best to graduate from her college without dragged any attention, even she knew that everybody will always give her one when she is around. But not the attentions which she get now, this time is different, because she got it from seungri, he is not just someone, but I’m not really sure what we have next will last long, I don’t know, but I want to enjoying it whatever it is now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter