Chapter Two

That XX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day seungri called me, it’s always ringing in my ears, his melodious and husky voice always accompany my night that usually passes like a normal night, but now the night that makes me restless and also forced me to try to imagine what he looks like, tall and big with a sturdy and muscular body, or vice versa, short and thin with a slim body , ahhh ... whatever, I'm dizzy thinking about it, I just got to know him, but why should I be busy thinking about him, not sure he thinks about me.

 

Ring…ring…

 

“hallo”

 

“hallo ji, it’s me seungri” what??? is he a magician or mind reader?

 

“oh hai” relax jiyong, control your self, inhale, exhale.

 

“do you missed me?” ehhh…he’s truly in mind reader.

 

“what?” steady jiyong.

 

“I’m asking, do you missed me?” oh god his soft voice, please help me somebody!!!

 

“ehhh…I don’t know what do you mean?” okay…now I’m stuttering.

 

“you do know what I mean, because suddenly I felt the beating in my heart” oh no, what now?

 

“ah..hahah..we barely knew each other, I think it’s not properly for me think about another man” good jiyong, keep steady.

 

“why? Do you have boyfriend?”

 

“NO…ofcourse not, I’m single” here we go, why you have to say it out loud jiyong, you make it obvious now.

 

“oh thank god, because I can’t imagined someone become your boyfriend other than me” what the heck, euwww…he so cheesy…but his husky voice make it sound so sweet.

 

“hah? Ahm… I think you misunderstood me, I'm not the easy girl type that easily you get whenever you want, and then you leave when you get bored” waowww…I never tought that I was that great in terms of speaking.

 

“I’m sorry ji if you being offended about my words before, but that’s not what I mean” oh…why his voice suddenly sound so sad.

 

“so what do you mean then?” yes jiyong, asking him, what he truly means.

 

“I mean I really want to know you very well jiyong, if you don’t mind then”

 

“actually I’m not sure if I want to give you permission, because we barely knew each other, and moreover I know you from someone that I don’t know at all, and then suddenly you came and talk to me, asking for my permission to meet me, I actually don’t know what should I think about this, really, I think I can’t meet with you” oh god what am I doing? Why I’m suddenly being offended like this?

 

“jiyong I’m really sorry, please don’t say that, I don’t have bad intentions in my mind about you, I’m really sorry” ouwww…his sad voice, ottokke…?

 

“I think I don’t have anything to say anymore, I want to sleep now, good night, bye” are you being serious jiyong?

 

“but jiyong may I call you again another day?” yes, please.

 

“I don’t think we have any discussion?”

 

“but ji, what about our meeting, may I visit you?” oh god..should I say yes.

 

“I don’t know, but I think you should not” jiyonggg…really???

 

“but why? Pleaseee”

 

“…” nooo…what should I do?

 

“jiyong pleaseee” think straight jiyong.

 

“good night seungri” I hung up the phone, but somehow my heart beat faster, suddenly I feel guilty, does my action right? Oh god I hope he will not be sad, what do you think jiyong, in the other side you being offended about what he says, but now you also worry whether he is sad or not, why now you become inconsistent jiyong.

 

Ring…ring…ring

Seungri’s name on my phone’s screen

 

“oh god, what should I do now?” pick it up, no, pick it up, no, pick it up, no, arghhhhh…!!!

 

That night I decide not to pick it up, ten times seungri try to call me, but I shut his effort down, how mean huh. But I think seungri is not the only person who can not sleep that night, because I also can not close my eyes even though only for a moment to calm my mind and body from tired all day doing the tasks with daesung, it seems god is angry with me, because I have hurt seungri’s heart.

 

In the end of that night, my eyes finally decided to close by itself, not long ago I feel a good night's sleep suddenly the sound of alarm woke me, and the sound of birds chirping, and the morning sunlight peeking through the curtain of my room.

 

Beep…beep

I looking at my phone, and guess what??? five messages from seungri, oh god, not now.

 

Seungri     10.05pm

I’m really sorry jiyong, I don’t have any intentions to hurt you, really, please pick up your phone, I want to talk, please jiyong.

 

Seungri     10.08pm

Jiyong please…I beg you

 

Seungri     10.10pm

What should I do so you will forgive me, tell me ji.

 

Seungri     10.13pm

Do you really do not want to forgive me?

 

Seungri     08.30am

I’m really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter