The Time Heechul Passed By Singing The National Anthem And That Dance

Character Development
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cars noisily drove around the streets. Large advertisements fixed onto the buildings. Blinking lights. Loud engines. Crowded space. This was quite a sight to see when the person was used to the rural region. It was fascinating to see such different variety of people and branding blend together inside the same country. Especially to the group of friends who was having their first field trip to the city. Although, Heechul observed that he could purchase the same bag for a lower price back at the downtown market. An accented voice was barely heard over the busy city.

"Are we even close to the place, yet?" 

"We are definitely lost. We should backtrack our path."

"YAH! You can't u-turn! People will think we are weird!"

"What the hell does that even mean!?"

And precious minutes were spent by them walking around trying to find the place where the auditions took place. Of course, without backtracking. Eventually the group of friends made it to the location, visibly more tired than before. A toned hand grasp onto his shoulder.

"Heechul-ah, you bastard. Better make it through or else all of this was for nothing," said one of his fellow Gangho-do friend.

"Yeah, hyung. But I'm pretty sure you'll do okay!" Comforted the other friend.

"Pft. Of course I will pass this audition. I am Kim Heechul after all." He jokingly flipped his hair over a shoulder sassily to complete his words.

Despite joking around, some nerves trailed through his body. After all, this career was going to be significantly different from his other jobs he had done. From being a lifeguard, a worker in the BBQ house, a TV factory worker, it was definitely different to being a singer. A rock singer. However, he could not afford to panic at that moment, so Heechul held in his emotions in check and started towards the auditions. Unbeknownst to him, he was already 30 minutes late.

", look at the time. He's late!"

"...maybe we should've done the u-tur—ACK!!." A passerby noticed a boy holding his head with his hands while the other had his arms crossed.

Heechul went inside the lobby room and quickly searched around. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter