Rock Is Not Something You Can Learn!

Character Development
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A fuming Heechul stormed out from the building towards the streets, remembering what had just occurred then.

All trainees in this company always had a mentor or mentors to overlook their process and outlooks. There was certainly nobody who had an exclusion of this. That was why a mentor was currently checking up on the progress Heechul had put forth. However, she was quite disappointed by his rebellious attitude.

"I told you to study up on Linkin Park instead, not that music," frowned the teacher.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Heechul rebelliously retorted back to her, "There's nothing wrong with Kiss! Listen. Rock can’t be learned by studying."

"You! Don't talk back at me!" The teacher gave up again.

Since she did not receive the response she was looking for, the teacher angrily suspended him from his practice for a period of a time and gave him punishment of writing an apology letter.

"Don't come back for a while!"

"Fine! Whatever!" Heavy footsteps were heard afterwards.

Upon hearing the door being slammed closed, Donghae peaked over from the couch with his Nemo plushie accompanying him. Seeing the furious expression on Heechul's face, he decided to return to watching TV which displayed the homeshopping channel selling some black suits. Next to him, Yuhno was already pressing his fingers to the bridge of his nose already knowing what was going to happen. 

"This !$#% teacher don't know what she's doing!" Cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter