Super Junior 05

Character Development
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've got this idea, hear me out. Let's put all the rest of these trainees into one large single group. Afterall, these are the only trainees that were not chosen for DBSK, I pity them." A voice, one that people would not suspect at all coming from the figure, echoed throughout the meeting room.

A hand was raised into the air, the lead figure looked over and nodded at him. The man stood up. "Let's raise it another notch, sir. A new system, one replaces new group of idols each year.  Kind of like the group they are doing in Japan. Instead, this group will be called      05, then the next will be      06."

The leader raised a hand and his face in thought. "Great idea. Since this will be a new idea never made before in this company, let's also add in that this group will be trained into doing other activities. Something like say variety, acting...these kind of entertainment. Sort of like a graduate system." The head of the group went silent for a bit before he continued to speak, "The group shall be named Super Junior 05."

"...but a group with 12 members? Isn't that too much?"

"It's fine," he retorted back. "I feel pity for them since they had put forth effort for this opportunity. Just think of this as a new concept that has never seen before in South Korea's idol industry."

After this news was reported to the twelve of them, there was only a few seconds of silence before they all noisily broke the silence. From the corner of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter