Prelude

Character Development
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laughter filled the closed, yet spacious building. Glowing blue lightsticks made quite a scene, pleasing to the eye like scattered stars twinkling across the night sky. An embarrassed red hue tinting on the handsome, yet beautiful face. His eyes clearly reflected the shyness mixed in with some bemusement. Looking at the body hiding behind him, Leeteuk could not help but to observe how often this shy character that had occurred often these past few years. Especially after the two years break the group had due to their multiple enlistment issues.

"You've became more softer now. What happened to 'Yo, wassup man, baby'?," Leeteuk amusingly directed towards his 9 days younger eternal friend. Taking advantage of the situation given, the younger members also chimed in to tease the poor red-faced embarrassed fellow, exclaiming their agreements. 

Leeteuk continued his muse. Although, this trait was already part of Heechul's many attributes, it was only recent that he showed such image to the public. A flashback occurred quickly in Leeteuk's thoughts, bringing back the memories of pre-debut. Before all these accidents happened. Before all these scandals they had to faced. Before their missing treasures that were a part of the family. After going through all these events, it was no wonder that the members involved had to mature (although together they are worse than hyperactive children at a birthday party). 

He snapped away from his thoughts. He cannot be daz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter