You and me part 2

Kaibaek oneshot stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was looking at Jongin's books really surprised,he never saw so many books in his life,the older was really smart as he thought. Baekhyun came across an old book,he knows that book,his father made him read that one,is a sad story about a girl that always was in love with a guy that loved her back but her parents didn't liked him so they fight for they love but in the end he dies and she loses her memory,their love never was there,everything was just a dream,Baekhyun remembered that he cried for hours after he finished the book,he hates his dad for making him read that sad story.

 

Jongin was on his bed smoking like always glancing at Baekhyun ,at his every move,he really thought that yesterday was the last time seeing the beautiful boy but here he was in his room,looking at his books.

Baekhyun heard how Jongin stood up from his bed coming to him stopping behind his back,Baekhyun could feel his hot breath over his neck.

,,Why are you here?'' Baekhyun closed his eyes biting his lover lip.

,,I d-don't know,I just h-had to c-come here.'' Jongin came more closer to him,wrapping a hand around his waist.

,,I told you to leave,I don't know why but I can't think when you're around me.'' Jongin kissed the back of his neck making Baekhyun to let out a groan.

,,You're so innocent little boy,you make me go crazy just by looking at you.'' Baekhyun felt hotter when Jongin's hand went under his t'shirt looking for his ,when the older finded his Jongin pinched it slowly.

,,B-but I'm n-not a kid,you're only two years older than me....hmm!'' Jongin stopped kissing his neck,Baekhyun is 24?But he looks so young.

,,Then it won't be a problem if I hurt you?If I play with you?'' Baekhyun can only nod because he wanted this,Jongin made him go crazy.

Jongin turned Baekhyun attacking his lips,the smaller gaspet in surprise so Jongin used the moment to slip his tongue in the other mouth.

,,Hmm...!'' Baekhyun moaned as the other invaded his mouth.This was his real first kiss,not a peck but a real french kiss.It was weird at first but he soon got lost in the feeling,he didn't want Jongin to stop too soon.

 

Just when Baekhyub began to enjoy this there was a log bang at the door.

,,Nini!I hope the story is done!'' Jongin glared at Chanyeol that was standing there blinking his eyes.

,,I didn't know you have company,I'm really sorry.But hey there beautiful,what's your name?'' Chanyeol sat down on Jongin's chair smiling.

,,Can you please leave?'' Jongin was about to punch Chanyeol.

,,Why so?And I won't leave until I see the story end,I told you yesterday that today is the final day,you can have with his cute thing after I got the scrip!'' Baekhyun felt bad for coming here,Jongin was busy after all.

,,CHAN......''

,,It's okay,I didn't knew about this and my name is Baekhyun,we can always talk later,do your job first.'' Baekhyun bowed leaving the room and out the hosue.

,,That was Baekhyun?! Jongin is not legal to a kid?!'' Jongin took out a cigarette,ruffing his hair.

,, Stupid he's 24 and he came here on his own,I didn't knew what happened but I wanted him,now I'm sure he won't come back!'' Chanyeol smirked looking at his friend.

,,Wait do you love him?But you saw him twice,how can you like him this much?'' Jongin dropped on his bed face down.

,,I don't know if I love him,but he makes me go crazy only looking at him,he is different Chanyeol,you saw that.'' 

,,Then find him Jongin,if you like him that much,look for him.He's a college student no?It won't be that hard to find him,and because I'm such a good friend I will help you.'' Jongin glanced at Chanyeol pouting.

,,Really?'' Chanyeol smiled seeing his friend so in love.

,,Yes really now finish your damn work and make me happy as well!'' Jongin stood up trying to finish his book or Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter