You and me part 3

Kaibaek oneshot stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was pushed to the bed,falling down when his feet felt the edge,Jongin was kissing him so deep and hard ,bitting his lover lip and undressing him slowly,the older was being careful he was scared not to hurt Baekhyun he was a and innocent after all,Jongin wants to Baekhyun so badly. Jongin kissed his lips again with so much passion and in any second Baekhyun was under him looking more beautiful than he imagined.

The latter pulled back enjoying every inch of his skin,he saw Baekhyun  before but now with that lustful face bitting his lower lip made Jongin to go crazy and start kissing him again with so much need.

Baekhyun was a mess blushing like crazy he felt Jongin's against his leg,he could tell that Jongin wanted to be in him but he was holding back,was he thinking about him being a ?But Baekhyun didn't care about that he kinda wants him too.

Jongin left his lips moving down placing kisses all over his white skin,bitting and leaving his own marks on him,Baekhyun started to moan when he felt the latter's tongue on his s teasing him again and again,Jongin's hand moved down his hard member making Baekhyun to groan and moan louder,this was so good,he always wondered how it is and Jongin made him understand the pleasure only by playing with his like that. Jongin moved down after he finish teasing his s going to teas his hard and painful as well.

Baekhyun had his eyes closed but when he felt a hot toungue liking his tip, his eyes popped open starting to breath hard.

,, Please s-stop teasing me....I n-need you.'' Jongin smirked taking Baekhyun all in and bouncing his head,Baekhyun drooped down on the bed making Jongin happy every moan was music to his ears but he wanted to to destroy Baekhyun's innocence,he was so hard as well,he wanted to be gentle but hearing the younger moan so much made him lose it! 

Jongin let go of his undressing as well,he didn't care if Baekhyun will be in pain he had to feel him. Jongin spread his legs liking his lips.

,,I'm sorry Luhan this will hurt like hell.'' Jongin pushed in making Baekhyun to scream in pain,Jongin was in heaven,Baekhyun's tight hole made him lose it starting to not caring if Baekhyun was begin him to stop but he didn't care starting to kiss his lips roungh.

Baekhyun didn't kiss back he was in so much pain that he was about to faint,his was ripping in two with every ,maybe he knows now why Jongin was always telling him about pain and hurting him,yes now he was hurt,the way the latter was ing made him cry and beg fot this to stop.

,,P-please s-stop,you're hurting me....aaaa...'' But Jongin didn't stop, he went more fater ing more hard feeling every nerve in Baekhyun's tight hole.

,,Shut up you wanted this!'' Hearing Jongin talk like that made Baekhyun's heart to stop,why was he talking like that?Was he a ?Because he loves him made him a ,along the ing Baekhyun felt how Jongin hit a sensitive spot making him feel better but he didn't moan ,he wanted this to be over,Jongin was near just like him. Jongin took his hard pumping him at the same time with his s making Baekhyun and him to come but he didn't scream his name he just let out a heavy groant happy that everything was over.

Jongin was still in him panting hard,he knows now what he did,the dark Jongin was out he hurt Baekhyun because he could feel him,the latter was scared to look up but he had to.His gaze moved up seeing Baekhyun with his hands covering his face,small sobs were heard in the room making Jongin to feel guilty.

,,Hey I'm sorry,Baekhyun look at me.'' Jongin pulled out placing sweet kisses over Baekhyun's hands but the younger pushed him off leaving the bed going into the bathroom limping and tacking his clothes with him.

Jongin closed his eyes sitting in his bed feeling something strange,he looked down seeing the bloody sheets.What have he done?He hurt Baekhyun,he hurt the one he loves,while he was drowning in his one guilt the bathroom door opened seeing Baekhyun coming out all dressed with his head down.

,,Bae...'' Jongin sat up going to him but Baekhyun moved back.

,,I'm s-sorry hyung ,I need to go.'' And Baekhyun left walking pass his hyung tears coming down his cheek again.

,,Baekhyun stay I'm sorry please I love you.'' But it was too late,he heard the door closing,Baekhyun was again gone from his life,Jongin sat back down on his bed closing his eyes.

,,What have you done stupid?'' Jongin let out a sigh sitting there alone like always.

 

 

 

Baekhyun got home after he thought over and over again what happened,Jongin did told him that he will hurt him but calling him like that?He was a not a stupid ,he wanted Jongin to have all of him but like that?He wiped his tears opening the door slowly not to wake Xiumin up but his roommate was up looking at tv with Chen,they were cuddling on the sofa sharing sweet kisses that made Baekhyun tear again.

,,Oh Baek you're back,where were you?I try calling you.'' 

,,I was out don't worry.'' Baekhyun was still with his head down,he didn't wanna make Xiumin worry about him.

,,Okay I made dinner if you wanna eat.'' 

,,No I will go sleep no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter