Love letter.

Kaibaek oneshot stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,I always wondered how to start this letter,it took me some time to find my words but I guess I should start by saying,,Thank you" .Thank you for showing me what true love is.Thank you for always making me smile.I want you to remember our time together..Do you remember how you liked to tease me.Do you remember how you made me smile just by telling me a bad joke?I remember how you always was next to me when i needed help,when I was weak and alone.I remember your face every day.Do you still remember the day when you wanted to take me out on a date and show me a special place you found just for us but I got sick the next day ,I was so weak that I couldn't move from the bed but you just smiled at me.But I knew all the time that when I was not looking you were sad for me but you always smiled to me,you always wanted to be strong for me,to show me that you can take care of me,that you loved me so much.Do you still rememeber that day when I was so sick that I coulnd't open my eyes and you though that I was sleeping?I wasn't ,I heard every single word you told me,I heard every sob and it made me wanna die sooner because I knew you were in pain but I wanted you next to me,to show me one last time what true love is.I always dream about us about having a family,that was just a dream and nothing more but you always talked about kids and marriage,it made me hope.I still remember that night when you made real love to me,when you took your time and you kissed every inch on my skin when you told me non stop how much you love me ,I saw that night tears on your beautiful face and I felt you with every ,I felt your love over me and you made me so happy but the next day I didn't open my eyes,they took me to the hospital and I slept for some time but when I opened my eyes I saw you.You were still there smiling at me like you always did but your eyes were so red and puffy,I was sure that you had cried every night looking at me and I was so sorry for making you love me for accepting you in my life,I just gave you suffer and pain and nothing more but you never said no to me,even if I wanted you to leave you just smiled and sat there next to me holding my hand tight.

I still remember our last day together,you finally took me to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter