Chapter 2

2 Moons

 

Jimin’s pov

 

As if my eyes could not stop from continuing on watching him approaching the place where I’m standing now, his eyes…his nose and his lips, his everything captivated me from breaking my longing for him.

I yearn and miss him so much.

Back in those days where we were in high school, he was one in our school’s basketball team; a leader. The one (aside the fact that most of the players in the team were hot af) that able to make all female students dropping off their leisure times at mall or at salon after school. He’s just…too perfect.

There was this time when I’m hesitating to approach him and congratulate for their winning with a bottle of cold drink. A nerd, a short no scratch that. My height is cute enough. A nerd in uniform with a pair of glasses standing there, losing in my own thoughts of his cool images, good enough not to realize he was standing right in front of me.

Our eyes met for seconds but he gradually passing me and the drink I intended to give him. Sigh.

Yep. He is Jungkook. My only focus.

 

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

We gained another spoiled young master into our residence, I assumed. Look at those fair skin, chubby cheeks and clothes. He surely lives his best life at home.

“Hmm..it must feel so good to have servants.” I speak out my mind, knowing he would hear me from his place while filling in back water into my empty bottle. It takes him a little bit longer to reply me.

“Are you talking to me?”

Jesus.

“Is anyone else there?”

Good. A spoiled rich boy which is appeared to be slightly deaf as well. His confused face slowly expressed, watching me as I stepped forward. Reducing the gap between us two. Closer than my previous stand.

“For the first impression, you must be the second generation of the rich.” Those eyes are still looking at me, blankly.

“Don’t tell me I don’t remind you. You better find another place to live by your own since you are grown up now.” Humming lowly, I bite back my cheeky proud grin from forming. Damn, you are a good senior, Kook. He must adore you by n- (now)

“It’s not your business.”

Holy- did he just talk back?

“What..did you just said?” it’s pretty new for me since there is none…or there is? That has gut to talk back but they were mostly from J-hope and Jin. Taking my steps further which only took three seconds to his place, both hands occupied with my ball and bottle.

“I said…it’s not your business.”

Wow. He has that gut.

“Hey short kid. Why cant you just listen to me carefully when I tell you what to do?” did I just called him a shorty just to tease his height? You are improving, Kook. Good job for you. He should learn how to treat his senior first before stepping into his university life. “What is your major? I should have taught you how to be a good freshman!”

So there I am, standing in front of him where I clearly could see the crown of his head and waiting for him to answer me. Somehow, his expression changed into a confused angered one.

Within these few minutes confronting him, I came to conclusion that everything about him is confusing. Literally everything, heh. Or he could be one of the confused cult.

“I’m not short! My Height is 174 cm.”

“That’s mean you are shorter than me.”

“So what? You think I’m not tall enough to punch your face?”

Sighs. This younger one really didn’t know how to show his respect. Pretty amazed how he survived this world where polite is important. This time, I lean closer, standing completely in front of him with only few inches apart. “Then, do it.” His forehead wrinkles, those deep black eyeballs seem a little bit weavers when I told him to do by what he said. Blinking his eyes few times, he nudges me away while saying “ I wont,. Go away” and starts walking to the door of our residence.

What the hell.

 

 

Jimin’s POV

Walking straight into my room, I close the door and puts my bag aside before landing flat on top of the bed. Hands messily ruffle my hair as I bury my face into the mattress. So that’s how our first meet after a year and how I started with the one I like. Good for you, Jimin.

Groaning a bit, I get up and sit with a soft sigh.

You are going to be alone forever.

 

 

No one’s POV

After few hours of their registration into the residence, the two bestfriends called out for each other (mostly Jimin since he couldn’t help but to feel messed up ) for some drink while knowing the new place around the campus. Taehyung owns a car and most of the time was the one that brought Jimin to the places they would like to go.

The place is pretty cool, the landscape of their campus is highly taken care of and some are on maintenance to be upgraded; worth to be an institute for wealthy parents to send their children. Everything is perfectly great but Jimin’s first met with his beloved one after a long time he has been waiting for.

“You know how I am. And how I cant resist myself from talking back-“ Jimin sighs. “ As soon as I met him, I cant help but talk back to him.”

His cheek slightly puffed out without his own conscious and uses a hand to lean and support his cheek. “But which planet is he from? How can he be so handsome even if he doesn’t wash his hair?” a smile begins to kick in right away, plastering on Jimin’s adorable face.

Taehyung laughs silently while sipping on his milk tea. He got used to Jimin’s grinning face whenever he talked about his crush.

“And there is one time where he was late for school. He ran out of breath but still looked gorgeous!” the boy in love continues on chirping, earning his best friend another warm smile as he listens to him.

“I used putting him into my life..”

“That at one point I think we are close whereas we never talked before. Not only once.”

The conversation fills in with another soft sigh from Jimin, hands as usual keep on messing his hair back and forth. He turns to look on Taehyung. “ so that’s why-“

“You feel screwed up?” The other raises his brows, putting his milk tea on the table for a while before laughing.

“Oh ! What am I doing.”

Jimin’s low shout makes Taehyung laughs a little bit more, making him shaking his head. His friend is completely a cutie.

“I think that’s good tho, I mean come on. He probably remembers you now. You gave him a first…let say, an outstanding and unique impression by talking back to him instead of meekly nods and agrees.” He pauses for a moment, observing Jimin’s reaction.

“You cant be expecting to be like an opera actress, don’t you? Saying “Oh honey I love you..I miss you so much! On your first met after a year?” he continues. “ if you have to say that, it’s gonna take you 3 to 4 days to falter.” The boy chuckles.

“So…from the way of you guys reacted to each other, I don’t see why you need to stay at my place. If you did, you wont have many opportunities to talk to him, okay?” Taehyung keeps on smiling while giving Jimin his opinions and views, his attention is still on Jimin.

“Maybe he hasn’t found out your cuteness yet. But believe me, he will see them someday. Because you are good enough for him. Got it, cutie?”

 

-----------

Here is the second chapter! trying to keep on the real flow as the story without adding up any (maybe not for now since my angst,drama queen erted asses are kicking badly for me to include some in this story , hah). Anyway, thank you to those who subscribed to this story and left their comments ! A lot of thank you for you guys, cuties

you , thank you for spending your times by checking out on this story! i purple you again xD <3