Fan meet

The girl with the red converses~

 

Image result for flowers white rainflower



As i was skating i came across a beautiful little florist shop and then the thought of buying BTS a flower that symbolizes each of them came to mind and i just couldn't pass the opportunity.

*Ding Ding* a soft bell rings as i enter the shop that smelled divine, "Hi, what would a pretty lady like you need help with?~" the guy tending to the flowers turned around and smile to me, "Hello, could you please make 7 small bouquets into one big bouquet please?

"yeah sure just tell me what flowers are in each one and ill make the bouquets" he proposes and waits for directions,

thankyou!~ so the first bouquet is of calliopsis's and snowdrops, next is pansies. Next is white rainflower's ,4th is gladiolus's, 5th is pink roses, 6th is yellow chrysanthemum's and lastly a bouquet of red daisies"

5 mins later~

"Pretty girl!!!~ your flowers are done~" he sings while handing the bouquet of flowers to me, "Thankyou so much for helping me here's the money, keep the change" i say with a cheeky smile,

He grins and looks at his palm with the money...".YOU GOT ME EXCITED FOR ACTUAL EXTRA CHANGE NOT 5 CENTS" he shouts as i laugh and walk away "bye bye!~"

~Skip to the fan meet~

"LUCI LUCI~!" i bet you could literally hear Hanas voice from another continent, "yes yes, im here ~" i reach out to her and we link arms while waiting in line... as the we get closer to BTS i let out a sigh of awe, they were just as handsome as they are in videos, i turn to Hana and see her being hyper and chatting to some other army's. I notice a little girl ready to meet the boys but she has no album and no guardian, i turn to tell Hana that im going to help the girl and leave. As im walking closer to the front of the line i get many judging stares but i dont mind, no one seems to want to help the poor girl so ill help her. 

I kneel next to her, "Hello little one~ is your mum or dad here?" i ask softly not taking any notice of the attention ive garnered.

"My sister dropped me off because she didnt want to come with me, im here alone and i dont know what to do." She says with watery eyes and i bring her into a hug,

"Thats okay sweetie, your here to meet bts right? but you dont have an album or anything for them to sign?" i reply nicely.

"Um..m yeah i wanted to meet bts and JIMIN but i didnt bring anything to sign," she adds with a frown, "Thats okay little one, ill buy you one okay~ so cheer up ! baby cheer up baby!" i break into the song and do a little dance for her. Little did i know that everyone was watching her with bright smiles, especially BTS.

I call out to the army's "Um excuse me but would you guys mind if we could come back to this spot after we buy the album? it wont take long~"  i heard a lot of cheerful "Okays" and bowed "thankyou~ and do you all mind if i go with her, i know my spot was at the back but i dont want to leave this girl alone?" i said apologetically with a bow, everyone let out a giggle and said that they dont mind.

"My name is sooyeon, thankyou unni~" the little peanut let out a eye smile and i nearly squealed.

"My name is Lucia but you can call me Luci unni, peanut~" i said cutely

Tiny timeskip

"Next please!" the coordinator man shouted, me and sooyeon walked hand in hand to the first person.....

"Why its the gorgeous girl who took every ones attention~" i hear yoongi say, i look at sooyeon and lift her up to sit on my waist "yes she is the cutest isnt she~" i coo as she plays with my hair.

"yes she is but i wasn't talking about her sweetheart.." i can feel myself heat up like a fricken oven and i bury my now red face in my hand, "no, no dont hide your beautiful face" he coos at me while moving my hand and holding it in his own large hand.

......what the frick is happening......if i died now i would be okay with that, like this is insane i think i might pass out. i put sooyeon down and kneel near the table, "i really didnt expect you to be this straightforward" i whisper, finding it hard to not die because he is literally staring at me like i was a fricken diamond.

"im not normally like this, i have no clue what you did to make me like this sweetheart~" he whispers back with an expression of softness and something hidden.

"Oh im sorry, i dont know what i did, but i literally need to calm down cause im gonna die omg wait, sooyeon honey can you talk to yoongi oppa i need to go to the rest room really quick" i ask sooyeon and kiss her head "yes luci unni~"

Yoongi P.O.V

I secretly hoped that she  would be at this fan meeting...'shes probably not, dont get your hopes up' i think to myself but as i think that, a pair of red converses come into my view. I gaze past the fangirl infront of me and stare at the gorgeous girl that i had previously wished to see again 'what kind of luck...' i think to myself and turn to look at the rest of BTS to find their eyes all gazing softly at the pretty blonde stranger. 'theyre probably fanboying so hard right now' i laugh at the thought and turn back to her when i hear a lovely voice speaking loudly "Um excuse me but would you guys mind if we could come back to this spot after we buy the album? it wont take long~" i was pleasantly surprised when i heard the rest of the crowd aww and say yes to her, ' she just has that charm i guess?' she bowed and that cause me and others to let out a chuckle 'shes cute' "thankyou~ and do you all mind if i go with her, i know my spot was at the back but i dont want to leave this girl alone?" when she said this i just couldnt help but think of her as an angel, she helped this random little girl and is buying her an album? what a sweetheart.

as soon as i see her walk up to me with her arms intertwined with the small girls, i instantly felt happy. Her voice is soothing and warm and her face up close is absolutely breathtaking, when i see her blushing and becoming flustered because of me i just want to hug her lovely body. Her hand was warm and small, how lucky was i to hold this beauty's hand, her rambling was the cutest thing i have witnessed and then when my attention went to the kid...she was gone. i was slightly panicking and asked the little girl where her unni had gone, "Oh luci unni needed to use the restroom, she will be back oppa" i smiled at her "ahh so her name is luci~" i say quietly " neh oppa~ her name is Lucia but she said to call her luci~" i hum and chat with the cute little girl until i see my sweet girl again.

 

i smile as i see her "back again sweet girl?" i say 

"um..m neh yoongi oppa~ my name is lucia by the way~" she replies with pink cheeks, 'wait she called me..'

"say that again sweetheart"

she tilts her head to the side with a pout "say what?" 'ing kill me with this adorable beauty'

"call me oppa again" i reply while reaching out for her hands 

"um.. yoongi oppa" she said with an endearing tone and she looks down with a blush and subconsciously plays with my hand, drawing patterns and massaging my hand.

 she stays like that for a while with me gazing at her and her playing with my hands, until she remembers something.

"OH WAIT HERE, i got something for you and the other oppas~" she says with a large grin and runs to the back of the line before returning with flowers in her hand. she places down a bunch of flowers and hands a little bouquet to me, "oh sweetheart you didnt have to, but thankyou~" i say with a surprised tone as i didnt expect this girl to be this thoughtful, 'the more i learn about her, the more attached im becoming'. but little did i know the flowers werent the gift....it was the message carried within the flowers.

"Ani oppa~ these flowers i give you have a special meaning that i have wanted to say to you ever since i became an army~" she said with a megawatt smile, 

she continues, "the white rainflower symbolizes Silence or innocence, in your case silence because i believe you are a man of few words and i believe that you are the type of person that doesn't need to talk but can be content with just having their presence with you, im like that as well~ wistfulness, virtue, secrecy, reverence and humility. To be completely honest i believe that this flower was meant for you because you show all of these traits and you dont care if people overlook you because you arent always at the front of the group and i really admire you as an artist and a person yoongi oppa~ you deserve recognition and love for all of your hard work and the struggles that you have battled with on your journey~" i blinked back tears as i felt her soft hands hold my cheeks, her eyes sparkling with admiration. 

"sometimes you need to rely on people though, oppa. it may be hard but you have your members and close family/friends that will be there for you no matter what~ im very proud of you yoongi oppa~" she finishes off with a small ruffle of my hair and is called to the next member.... "you really surprise me, your words hold truth and i have never heard them from another fan, thankyou my sweet girl~ ill never forget you lucia~ or you little sooyeon" i say to her and sooyeon. 'in just a short time she has made me adore her. what magic?' i think to myself with a small smile.

 


And that is one down six to go...this chap isnt edited at all so if there are any mistakes, sorry~


oh my ing god, i stayed up late last night so i could update this chapter for you guys and i just now noticed that I LEFT IT ON DRAFT SO IT DIDNT EVEN GO UP.....sorry guys