Summer

The girl with the red converses~


 


Today was the day that Luicia gets to meet BTS with her best friend Hana, they have been 'ARMY'S' since their debut days and absolutely adore the boys....

*Ring Ring* "Luci? im freaking out! like an actual panic attack, i dont know if i can go see bts...im anxiety ridden i swear *fast shallow breaths* i dont know what to do."

"Hana im here, i need you to calm down your breathing please, breath with me okay *deep slow breaths* 1 2 3 keep breathing deeply, now you are going to meet bts because it is a dream of yours since theyre debut! i will be right next to you supporting you an holding your and okay~ i promise you wont have a panic attack because you wont feel nervous around them....you have known them for so long, its just like reuniting with a long lost friend. You are coming with me to the fan meeting because i know you will regret it if you dont.."I say comfortingly to Hana

"I....I dont know Luci, its too hard for me to see them, im not a social butterfly like you." she responds heartbrokenly

"Look here Haneul Smith BTS are gonna love you, the fans will also love you because they will see what i see in you, just because youre less social then me doesnt mean that you shouldnt go...You can do it.. i really really believe in you. If you feel like youre going to have a panic attack at the event or if you feel uncomfortable then we will go home okay hana?~" I try to persuade and comfort her.

"Okay thats a good deal...thankyou for being there for me Luci, you really mean alot to me~ I have got to calm down and get ready, ill call you when im done okay?~"

"Alrighty BYE BYE hana!~" i wave before noticing that im on a phone call and she cannot see me *facepalm*

~timeskip~

I grab my longboard (or skateboard if thats what you like) and my sunnies (sun glasses) and leave the house, it was a warm spring day with the sun shining and the breeze flowing through the leaves of trees. The feeling i get when i skate is really unexplainable  so i always try to ride my board when im travelling to somewhere close.

As i enter the train i get a phonecall from Hana and chat with her while im on the train about BTS, what we are wearing, what they are gonna be like ect.

"next stop central city" the train spokesperson says, "ahhh i gotta go now my stop is up bye bye hana bear!" *click*

The fan meet is at 2;30 and it is 1;30 now so i better get some food and shop around before i go..

~BTS P.O.V~

"Sydney is such a beautiful city man" V says in the van, on the way to get some food... this starts off many little conversations between the members until.....

"Woah" they all turn around at the sound of jungkooks voice, "what?" they all say in unison until they notice what he is staring at.... actually who he is staring at.

A tanned blonde girl with toned legs and beautiful long hair is riding on a skateboard/longboard steals their attention with her bold red converse shoes, denim shorts, cute rainbow shirt and gold rimmed glasses with red lens.. even though they couldnt see her face they could tell she was beautiful, she was also very graceful when riding the board and make it look effortless, it was only when she started riding in the opposite direction as their car that they snapped out of it. 

"get ready for a song about 'the girl with the red converses" suga joked and the rest laughed.

*Red converse girl, i hope i see you again*

Taehyung Murmers "girl..i purple you "

 


Havent proof read this.... it isnt gonna be the same as my other story this one will be more cutesy.....the boys as dominant and her as their 'princess' typa thing maybe maybe not.