Heart to Heart

The girl with the red converses~

 

Purple Pansy boutonnieres


Italics - thoughts


~sooyeon P.O.V~

i watched as my unni got pulled into a hug from a teary eyed yoongi oppa, "unniiii come on i want to  see jimin oppa!" i whine and pout, Unni tells me i can go to Jiminie oppa and she'll be there soon, so i run to him and hug him "Hi Oppa~! My name is Sooyeon and my Unni over there is Lucia!" i babble on and on about how i love him and my unni... 

"Ahh your a little cutie arent you~ who's your favorite in bangtan sooyeonie?" he asks with a grin on his face.

"YOU OPPA! i love all the oppa's but you are my favorite!" i say as he laughs, i see him look over at Luci unni and i smile 'oppa thinks unni is pretty~~'

"My Unni is pretty isnt she?" i say, "Ah yes she definitely is, just like you yeonie~" i start blushing and whine, "Unniiii, Jiminie Oppa is making me blush!"

 

~normal P.O.V~

"Um oppa, i need to go now~ it was really nice meeting you!! Yes yes, Im coming peanut!" I say as i walk towards sooyeon and Jimin, i look at him and see a soft smile adorning his flawless face.

'Wahh he is so handsome' 

As i reach the I bow to Jimin, "I hope she hasnt hugged your arm until its numb," i joke as shes practically hanging off his arm, "shes too cute, even if my arm was numb i still wouldn't complain~" he replies while brushing his hands through her hair.

"You are so sweet wow! i knew you would be nice but your exceeding my expectations!~" he laughs with me and asks "So im basically the perfect boyfriend material?" 

I laugh and continue the banter, " I was thinking more along the lines of Husband material?" He lets out a hearty laugh, tilting his head back with sparkles in his eyes.

"I mean.. i could be your anpanman as well? Hahaaha" he jokes while doing the anpanman dance, 'he is such a comfortable person to talk to'

"Im the generation anpanman, im the new superhero anpanman~" I sing and then he joins in, "let me say all the bad men cop out!!" we sing a little too loudly,

i turn and see everyone staring and i get nervous, "Oopsies sorry~" i say with a sheepish smile and rubbing the back of my head.

I turn back around and see all of BTS staring at me 'oh i just embarrassed myself in front of bts themselves ahhh good one luci dumbo', once again i get flustered and drop my head into my hands,

"Aish too much attention im gonna die~" i say and look up to see them chuckling at me, 

"Aiiii stop lookingggg~" I whine with a pout as i grab jimins unoccupied hands and cover my face from them, they all laugh and go back too what they were doing.

I get distracted and play with his hands, tracing patterns and running my nails softly against his hands, unknowing of the feelings he is currently bombarded with. "I never actually though that i would ever get to meet you guys to be completely honest, and now im here and its kinda weird but overall its a dream come true, i dont think you guys know how much you help ARMY'S all over the world. We all love you guys so much its crazy~" He just gave me a squeeze of his hands and an sweet eye smile, "You dont know how much that means to me-... i mean us, it means the world sweetheart." 'Ahhh my heart's gonna fall out of my chest and its Park Jimin's fault!'

 

~Jimin's P.O.V~

'Husband material huh? i'll take that title' i think as i witness her endearing personality enchant my whole being, just gazing at this girl in front of me makes my stomach whirl in a good way. 

"oopsies sorry" she apologizes and at that moment i notice the anxiety flash through her eyes but only for a split second before she covers her fear with a nervous laugh, 'well she covers that up nicely doesnt she? if i wasnt so 'experienced' i would have been just as oblivious as the others' i slightly zone out as i lose myself in thought...

 

The warm feeling of a hand in mine breaks my chain of thought, 'what the?' i look up and see her covering her flustered face with my hand 'ah such a precious girl~' the action makes me swoon in adoration, "Haahhaa arent you just the cutest?" i say with a smile and i notice that she is too emersed in playing with my hand (*cough* Tiny hand you mean??! *cough*) Tingles shoot up my body and settle in my heart with sparks of adoration, just feeling her hand in mine makes me feel some type of way, and i take this time to admire her, from her soft hands to her pouty red lips, from her catlike but widely innocent eyes that sparkle like stars, to her button nose and adorably squishable cheeks, from her blonde and silky hair to her amazingly contagious smile like a shining sunflower in a field of daisies.

""I never actually though that i would ever get to meet you guys to be completely honest, and now im here and its kinda weird but overall its a dream come true, i dont think you guys know how much you help ARMY'S all over the world. We all love you guys so much its crazy~" she softly speaks her mind and i mentally combust ' how can she be so...full of love? shes also thoughtful towards the other army's by speaking on their behalf, not many fans do that....shes definitely someone i'll never forget' 

"Oh oops I forgot to give you this as well!" she face palms and hands me a small bouquet of flowers,

"these are called pansies, the symbolize 'remembrance' or 'to think', 'sorrow' and 'companionship' i specifically chose an arrangement of these flowers for you because it is widely known that you are a perfectionist. being a perfectionist can cause you to become sorrowful when you've made even a slight mistake on stage or in front of the cameras and that might cause you to overthink about your performance or the way you acted. i give these flowers to you so that in times of need, you are reminded that you have many fans that love you for you, and that everyone makes mistakes, if you didnt make mistakes then you arent living your life to the fullest, mistakes are a big part in shaping a persons life. Lastly i gave you these to remind you to not let hurtful thoughts of yours and others consume you. Another meaning of these flowers are 'free thinking' and i believe that 'free thinking' means to free yourself of your bad thoughts and to be carefree, to think freely and feel freely. I hope that when you see these flowers, they will remind you to believe in your companions/members and yourself, to have 'free thoughts' and to remember that no one can ever be perfect and you are not an exception." shes finishes with a breath and her hands caressing my cheeks, wiping the stray tears that have fallen.

If i had thought that her last mini 'speech' was amazing then now i am absolutely astonished. 'H..how am i so blessed to have someone like this by my side?'

"I-...." im speechless as i pull her into a bear hug, she whispers sweet nothings into my ear to comfort me, "You are loved by every single army in the whole world, and your brothers, you deserve every single award and all the love you receive, please dont think any less of yourself, it hurts me. You promise that every time you think or see this type of flower you will remember what i told you?" she whispers with a tear falling, "i p-...promise" 

The feeling of Her soft hand caressing my hair as i hug her tightly lulls me into a soft conversation of thankfulness and adoration with her,

"how are you so loving? so willing to accept my flaws? how can you see right through me?" i ask helplessly

 

~Normal P.O.V~

Those questions... he really doesn't believe he is worth the love he receives huh? ill show him.'

"How am i so loving? well i have learned first hand that hate consumes you and slowly ruins you, but giving love? well thats free, its costs absolutely nothing to give love to others, love is free and it heals people, by being loving towards others you could make their day, week or even month, you could be the light they need to get on the right path, you could lessen their pain and even prevent them from self harm or suicide, so if i could help even just one person by giving unconditional love then im happy. Honey everyone has flaws, and a decent human being wont judge anyone based on their flaws, but on the positives of that person. let me askyou this, i see my chubby cheeks as a flaw, do you?"

"no they're cute, how can you see them as flaws?" he says defensively as i laugh 'hes more defensive over me than himself'

"Your willing to accept what i see as my own flaws but why dont you accept your own? to be able to fully love others you first need to be able to love yourself, your flaws, physical and emotional." I preach and jump in my chair when i hear a loud applause, 'What the f...'

As i turn around im met with the teary eyes of bangtan and some sobbing army's, majority of the other army's looking confused and heartfelt smiles from the staff, 'Oh.....they heard everything' 

While a staff member translates my previous words for the english speaking Amry's, in my peripheral vision i see jimin get up and walk around to hug me and cry in my shoulder, i smile softly and pat his hair which btw should feel like absolute straw because of how many times it gets bleached and dyed but woopidy dooo it actually feels like stands of silk like how?

"That was so beautifully spoken, and even though your words were meant for jimin, i hope everyone, army's, bangtan and the staff include could remember this and apply her advice in your everyday life, excuse me miss, how old are you?" A pretty lady with a mic compliments in english and then in korean.

"Thankyou very much maam, im 19." i reply as i let go of jimin and bow.

"ahh so mature beyond your years, you're a refreshing breath of air darling, please everyone if theres one thing to remember from this fan meet, other than meeting bts, it is this girls advice....thankyou, ill let you get back to the little puppy" she says in english to the crowd and me with a warm smile.

"Thankyou again~" i shyly smile with a blush as jimin holds my hand in a tight grip, "Thankyou for every single thing youve said to me luci-ah but what about my last question?" he says with a tilted head, 

"ahhh lets just say that i see myself in you, the battles you struggle with are the battles i have already fought, in my short life i have been through many struggles and when i see someone that is hurting i have to help. if there is one more piece of advice i can give you it would be to trust in your closest friends/family, to rely on them and to let them help you. No one can fight their inner battle alone, dont push them away, let them in, let them help you." i say truthfully with a reminiscent smile.

"NEXT! MOVE TO THE NEXT PERSON PLEASE"

"Thats my cue, thankyou jimin oppa~" i say as i squeeze his and stand up.

"NO! what do you mean? are YOU okay?..... Luci-ah" he freaks out and then calls out my name,

"yes minnie oppa?" He hands me a piece of paper and then hugs me

"when you get home message or call me...please" he whispers with teary eyes.....'wait.....WAIT MESSAGE......CALL.......HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER? HIS DIGITS? HOLY CRAP I GOT JIMINS NUMBER.....ME .....SOMEONE SLAP ME RN' I lose myself in my thoughts.

"Lu....Lu-....ci......LUCI" he calls and i look up at him "are you okay?" he asks worriedly 

"Oh yeah, sorry its just.....did you actually give me your number or is this like a joke? am i getting punked or something like i know 'punked' isnt a show anymore but like? is this a prank?" i blurt out my thoughts and then facepalm, " .....and i just said that out loud.........im so embarrassing..... im just gonna shut up now..." 

Jimin lets out a hearty laugh and pats my hair, all traces of sadness wiped off his handsome face, "how are you so mature and wise one moment and then you become the biggest fangirl the next? ahh your so cute luci-ah~"

i bury my head in my hands and mumble "literally ruined my own moment by freaking out...good one, i even looked so cool but then....fangirl lucia had to make an appearance...ughhh" my head gets lifted out of my hands and my cheeks get squished by jimins hands, "hey stob it!" i shout,

"I just wanna keep you here, your too adorable, i dont wanna give you to........(WHOS NEXT WHOS NEXT?)

 



hey its me....and im 17 NOW AHHHHH its my b'day~  btw who do you think is next?